- Mumford & Sons- ‘Sigh No More' from ‘Sigh No More'
- Paolo Nutini- ‘Worried Man' from ‘Sunny Side Up'
- Donavon Frankenreiter- ‘It Don't Matter' from ‘Donavon'
- Jack Johnson- ‘Taylor' from ‘On and On'
- Warpaint- ‘Undertow' from ‘The Fool'
- Kings of Leon- ‘On Call' from ‘Because of the Times'
- Ben Harper- ‘Diamonds on the Inside' from ‘Diamonds on the Inside'
- Sublime- ‘Santeria' from ‘Sublime'
- Bob Marley- ‘Three Little Birds' from ‘Exodus'
- Red Hot Chili Peppers- ‘Road Trippin' from ‘Californication'
8 years ago
There is nothing like the feeling of excitement when you are going on a surf road trip. You're with your mates, your bags are packed, surfboards are on the roof or crammed inside your car, and your hitting the road. The only thing that makes it even better is when you have a soundtrack. So in an effort to make your surf trips even better, here are our top 10 surf road trip songs to get you in the mood for your surf holidays: