Quiksilver Boardriders week in Hossegor France with Jeremy Flores
The Boardriders house is open from April until the end of October. In July and August the house is split between a young adults camp (12-18) and an Adults camp (18 plus). Outside of July & August the house is adult only with the average age being 28.
The price includes:
• Full board – Quality and balanced meals managed by a local caterer will be provided. Breakfast is served at the surf camp in the morning, a picnic style lunch on the beach around noon, and self serve dining and BBQ's in the evenings.
• 6 days of surf lessons/sessions with a Quiksilver Pro Surfer on the best beaches in Hossegor, Capbreton & Seignosse. Sessions before and after lunch
• You will be kitted out in Quiksilver / Roxy one piece long sleeved wetsuits or shorty wetsuits depending on the temperature of the water. Surf boards will be provided with a large choice for each level
• Surfing films will be screened in order to facilitate lively technical discussions with our pro surfers on the Team and will allow you to quickly acquire a good basic knowledge of our sport.
• If weather conditions are conducive during the sessions, you will be filmed and photographed by your instructor to review and learn from.
• In addition, various activities outside of the surf courses will also be offered, such as: bike tours, stand up paddle trips on Lake Hossegor (accessible by foot), a visit to the Quiksilver headquarters, concerts, shows, etc
Organise your flights to Biarritz and we will pick you up and take you to the surf house.
To book give or email us and we can take your details and get you on your way. We accept debit or credit cards,
Here's a clip of life at the camp with France number 1 and World number 11 Jeremy Flores
NOTE: The below clip shows the young adult camp which run in July & August. Outside of these months it is Adults only