CASASUPERTUBOS® VILLA 9
CASASUPERTUBOS® is a singular micro Holidays Village!
Today CASASUPERTUBOS® is like a micro village in a village in Peniche country side. You can find Villa 9, our first house and Aparts 1 to 8, new T1 apartments for a max of 4 people.
Come and discover a countryside/ beach accommodations with large living areas inside and outside, very charming, welcoming and great to be with friends or family.
The houses, location, layout and all its surroundings were designed to provide a different holiday, made of passion and full of life, where sports and nature are only a few moments away.
You can enjoy the sun and the sea of the spectacular beaches in Peniche, enjoy long walks, cycling on trails and bike paths, try the delicious Portuguese food or simply drink a good Portuguese wine or a beer in one of the patios of the our micro village. That's pure Relax!
CASASUPERTUBOS® is waiting for you!
See you soon in Peniche!
The Casasupertubos is located between the beach and the countryside, between the surf and the golf, the castel of Obidos and the historic and fishing villages on the Silver Coast of Portugal (Peniche, Caldas da Rainha, Nazaré, Leiria and Fátima).
The house is situated in a tranquil setting along a not often used road of the village of Casais Brancos.
CASASUPERTUBOS® is located between Obidos and Peniche, center of Portugal. 1 hour distance driving from Lisbon airport, 2 hours from Oporto airport or 6 hours from Madrid airport.
House in the countryside of Peniche, but at 5 kms of beach around (Supertubos, Baleal, Lagide, Praia d’el Rei, Belgas and Consolação). Golf Courses of Obidos are at the same distance. Obidos castle is about 15 km. Easily you drive 10 minutes and arrive to any beach or Golf course (or cycling to we have the bicycle and the maps for you).
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Private
• Completely furnished house refurbished in 2013
• The house is distributed over two floors totaling 150 m2 of indoor area, 100 m2 in the ground floor and 50m2 on the 1st floor
• 4 rooms for 8 persons (Pink, Blue, Green and Turquese bedrooms)
• 2 double beds, 2 single beds, a big bunk and a possible extra bed for child (on request)
• 3 bathrooms (2 inside and 1 in the patio)
• Fully equipped kitchen (with coffee machine, microwaveoven, induction hob, extractor, fridge freezer and
• Large living room
• Ample space for dining and friendly atmosphere
• 2 Patios (1 frontal and the other in the back, 140 m2) with a lots of space to relax and enjoy (eat / drink)
• Wireless internet access and cable TV
• Bed Linen and towels
• Guides and maps available
• Parking at the door
• Easily accessible ground floor
• Cleaning available on request (prices to match)
• Paintings and handicrafts
• Sunshades, sun umbrellas, table and outdoor furniture
• Small shop with the possibility of consuming some Portuguese products (wine, beer, coffee, olive oil, pictures,
costume jewelry, ...)
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Lisbon
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 80
- - Time from Airport in a car: 1 hour
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Peniche
Level: All Levels
Surf conditions in Peniche:
Air Temp (°C)
The best thing about the Peniche & Baleal peninsula is that the beaches face both north and south, and are all within a few kilometres of each other. So on nearly all conditions there is surf - it is well known as one of Portugal's most consistent surf destinations and a great place for a Surfing Holiday.
The WSL World Tour comes to Peniche every year in October and is a great time to visit if you want to watch the worlds best surfers such as Kelly Slater, Gabriel Medina & Mick Fanning battle it out to win. Surf everyday while watching the event also.
The areas main surf beach is called Cantinho da Baía, its starts in Peniche and ends up in the area knows as Baleal. The spot is famous for its consistency and for being ideal for beginners and intermediate surfers and is where some of the best Baleal Surf Camps are located. Protected from the bigger swell by the headland makes it’s almost always possible to surf here even when there is big swell hitting the coast. The beach stretches 4kms further west with many spots to surf - a great place to get away from crowds.
On the other side of the Baleal headland is Prainha, another great protected surf spot for beginner and intermediate surfers. And next to this is Lagide , a reef break and one of the best surf spots in Portugal if you have big swell and southerly winds. It's a long perfect left with a shallow reef at low tides - great for intermediate/advanced surfers.
On the other side of Peniche (south) is the area's and arguably Portugal's most famous break Supertubos . It's a powerful wave breaking in very shallow sand bar, advanced/pro surfers only! Other waves such as Molhe Leste, Consolação, Porto Batel and Almagreira are all close by giving every kind of alternative including many uncrowded areas; a great area to explore and Surf Portugal's best waves!
And don't forget you can head south and surf Ericeira - less than an hour's drive away.
Come Surf Peniche with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancels anytime up to 7 days before travelling and you will not be charged the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in Peniche, Portugal
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Pedro Coelho