Surf Taxi Peniche
Surf Taxi Peniche is a small surf school. With only 2 instructors and a maximum of 12 students at a time, we ensure a unique personal experience. In addition, we handle your booking much more flexible than the big surf camps! Our ISA certified surf coaches worked in surf camps around Peniche for many years. We know where to find the best spot every day. If you are looking for quality surf lessons in Peniche, premium private coaching and spot guiding, Surf Taxi Peniche is your perfect match
- Kids Surf
- Beginner Surf
- Intermediate Surf
- Advanced Surf
- Private Surf
- Getting There
- Due to changing tides exact surf lesson start times are not decided until the week of your lesson.
- After you book we will contact you the week of your lesson to tell you your lessons start time.
We teach surfing to children from the age of 6 in private courses or in a family session. From the age of 12 you can step up to the regular group lessons.
- Including video feedback - Theory about waves and knowledge of safety and line-up rules - All our instructors are also trained lifeguards - Brand new beginner surfboards and wetsuits available
- Ready to step up your game? We show you how. - Solid maneuvers - First tricks - Bigger waves - Learn to ride a shorter board
- Coaching and guiding for advanced surfers - Surfaries - Great local knowledge - Video feedback - Advanced maneuver training
- Perfect for singles or couples - Maximum attention from your instructor - Improve your surfing quicker
- Best spot variety in Europe - Knowledge about tides and times to go - Wind and swell analyzation - Knowledge of spot rules - 4x4 car for remote spots
- Yoga & Ayurveda, lessons, massages, meditation - Cooperation with the best yoga instructor in Peniche. http://yogapeniche.com (Parvati Yoga Peniche)
Prices from 01 May to 30 April
|Prices per person||1 Day|
|Kids Surf Lessons||€40|
|Beginner Surf Lessons||€40|
|Intermediate Surf Lessons||€40|
|Advanced Surf Lessons||€40|
|Private Surf Lessons
Prices per person
- We pick you up from your accommodation
Surf conditions in Peniche:
Air Temp (°C)
The best thing about the Peniche & Baleal peninsula is that the beaches face both north and south, and are all within a few kilometres of each other. So on nearly all conditions there is surf - it is well known as one of Portugal's most consistent surf destinations and a great place for a Surfing Holiday.
The WSL World Tour comes to Peniche every year in October and is a great time to visit if you want to watch the worlds best surfers such as Kelly Slater, Gabriel Medina & Mick Fanning battle it out to win. Surf everyday while watching the event also.
The areas main surf beach is called Cantinho da Baía, its starts in Peniche and ends up in the area knows as Baleal. The spot is famous for its consistency and for being ideal for beginners and intermediate surfers and is where some of the best Baleal Surf Camps are located. Protected from the bigger swell by the headland makes it’s almost always possible to surf here even when there is big swell hitting the coast. The beach stretches 4kms further west with many spots to surf - a great place to get away from crowds.
On the other side of the Baleal headland is Prainha, another great protected surf spot for beginner and intermediate surfers. And next to this is Lagide , a reef break and one of the best surf spots in Portugal if you have big swell and southerly winds. It's a long perfect left with a shallow reef at low tides - great for intermediate/advanced surfers.
On the other side of Peniche (south) is the area's and arguably Portugal's most famous break Supertubos . It's a powerful wave breaking in very shallow sand bar, advanced/pro surfers only! Other waves such as Molhe Leste, Consolação, Porto Batel and Almagreira are all close by giving every kind of alternative including many uncrowded areas; a great area to explore and Surf Portugal's best waves!
And don't forget you can head south and surf Ericeira - less than an hour's drive away.
Come Surf Peniche with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due when you arrive at the beach.
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
What happens if the surf school cancel the Surf Lessons?
In the rare occasion that conditions do not allow for the surf lesson to go ahead you will be given a full refund.
Debit/Credit cards are not accepted on site – cash only.
Why use Surfholidays.com?
24/7 Support – phone & email
20,000 booked since 2009
Best price guarantee
Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
Flexible cancellation conditions
Manage your bookings online
You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.