APARTAMENTOS COTILLO MAR
3 out of 5
Beautiful apartment located opposite the beach of Los Lagos with beautiful sea views.
It has a large terrace and is equipped with : sofa bed , refrigerator , kitchen, plate , toaster , microwave, coffee maker, iron , hairdryer , TV.22 " , closet, bathroom and kitchen, and everything you need for an unforgettable vacation.
Linen and towels are supplied.
El Cotillo is located on the North West coast of Fuerteventura. It is a fishing village and maintains its canary tradition and is an ideal place for a quiet holiday to is famous because it has stunning white sand beaches and blue lagoons where you can swim all year round.
For those seeking activities, they are surf beaches located in the near to El Cotillo and here you can find a variety of water sports like surfing, SUP and kiteboarding. El Cotillo village is surrounded by natural volvanic beauty and the Corralejo Natural Park is very close to the apartment south of the village.
There are also a variety of other activities available in the area such as biking and hiking. The village has several supermarkets, bank with ATM, restaurants where you can taste the local fish that are caught daily and cafes and bars.
Corralejo is only 20 minutes by car and about 40 minutes in the regular local bus service with different schedules
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Extras:Third person 7 € per night
Room Type: Private
Nice bright apartment facing the beach of Los Lagos in Cotillo
Apartment enrolled in the Tourism Unit of the Cabildo of Fuerteventura.
The apartment is equipped with double bed , bathroom and kitchen to living room with TV.24 " , sofa bed, refrigerator, stove top , microwave , toaster , coffee maker , hair dryer and iron and everything needed for an unforgettable holiday.
In Addition has a large terrace from where you can see beautiful sunsets.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Airport De Fuerteventura
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 45
- - Time from Airport in a car: 50 minutes
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Fuerteventura
Surf conditions in Fuerteventura:
Air Temp (°C)
Despite being the second largest of the Canary Islands, Fuerteventura is still a small island and only takes an hour and a half to drive its length. What this also means is that there is always a coast that is working and plenty of empty waves to be surfed! With practically 365 days of sunshine & 25ºC plus weather it has often been called the Hawaii of Europe.
Like the rest of Europe the Autumn/ Winter gets the biggest surf and the spring/summer is perfect for beginner/intermediate surf...The Canaries lie 100kms off Africa and are a magnet for North Atlantic swells. The island is known for both expert waves and many mellow beachbreaks perfect for intermediate improvers.
Corralejo is often the starting point for a Fuerteventura surf holiday, a perfect base and close to many breaks. The main surf break in town is Rocky Point. Perfect for intermediates, improvers and for long boarders. Further across is Los Lobos island (uninhabited) with a World Class right hand point that runs for up to 400metres.
South of Corralejo is beginners surf beach 'Flag beach', close to the famous Dunes. Further south there are many different beaches that pick up good swell.
The North Shore is what the island is famous for and where you will find a coastline full of just about every wave imaginable. El Hierro is a great spot - with 3 different sections suitable for intermediates to experts ('The Bubble'). On the North West coast is the small village of El Cotillo, and one of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see. It is a very nice intermediate beach break and also be on the look out as it is a nudist beach in parts.
Come Surf Fuerteventura with us...
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 28 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 28 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to 30 days before travelling and you will be refunded the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Maria