Rapa Nui Surfcamp & Surfschool
Mahalos and welcome to Rapa Nui Surf Camp and Surf School at the beautiful Canary Island Fuerteventura to Your second home at the ocean!
Fuerteventura guarantees surfing and learning to surf at stunning beaches all year round to provide you an unforgettable surfing holiday and surf lessons from beginner to advanced surfer in perfect waves suited to all levels of surfing ability. No matter whether it is summer or winter!
The best surfer in the water is the one having the most fun!
- Beginner Surf
- Intermediate Surf
- Advanced Surf
- Private Surf
- Getting There
- Due to changing tides exact surf lesson start times are not decided until the week of your lesson.
- After you book we will contact you the week of your lesson to tell you your lessons start time.
Step by step, this course guides you through the practice and theory of surfing whitewater waves. Our main goal is to get you upon your first waves and to have fun trying, we also explain to you in clear and simple terms how to deal with the ocean and currents. Student ratio max. 1:8 - Duration 3-4 hours - including full equipment, insurance & spot shuttle & pickup service from your stay
You already surfed but your last surf lesson was quiet a while ago and you want to refresh your memory? In our Intermediate course we give you a warm welcome to the next level of surfing! It deepens your basic knowledge and helps you practice first maneuvers in the whitewater as well as first experiences with paddeling out into the line-up. Student ratio max. 1:8 - Duration 3-4 hours
Did you already take several surf lessons? You already tried your hand at some green waves? Or you want to improve your turns, cutback, and the right timing for maneuvers? Or get more experience paddling out to the line up? Than the advanced surf course is the place to be! Student ratio max. 1:4 - Duration 3-4 hours
You want to learn as much as possible in the shortest amount of time? Brought to the beach in our surf van? In private tuitions with our experienced instructor you will benefit from intensive, individual 1:1 coaching customized to your level! If you would like to book a surfing instructor on an individual basis, this is the right surfing course for your needs. Student ratio max. 1:1
Yoga Escapes Join us for a week full of adventures on the mat and above the sea! Every course is designed for all level. The Yoga sessions take place at the beautiful beach resort of Bahia Calma from Monday until Friday, directly in our Surfcamp.
Prices from 01 January to 31 December
|Prices per person||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
|Beginner Surf Lessons||€55||€110||€139||€185||€229|
|Intermediate Surf Lessons||€55||€110||€139||€185||€229|
|Advanced Surf Lessons||€55||€110||€139||€185||€229|
|Private Surf Lessons
Prices per person
- We pick you up from your accommodation
Level: All Levels
Beach break with average peaks and good NW swell exposure. Best wind direction East
Level: All Levels
Best beach break in Europe
Level: All Levels
Our summer spot! Easy beach break (max. 1.5m.) With very long, clean waves
Surf conditions in Fuerteventura:
Air Temp (°C)
Despite being the second largest of the Canary Islands, Fuerteventura is still a small island and only takes an hour and a half to drive its length. What this also means is that there is always a coast that is working and plenty of empty waves to be surfed! With practically 365 days of sunshine & 25ºC plus weather it has often been called the Hawaii of Europe.
Like the rest of Europe the Autumn/ Winter gets the biggest surf and the spring/summer is perfect for beginner/intermediate surf...The Canaries lie 100kms off Africa and are a magnet for North Atlantic swells. The island is known for both expert waves and many mellow beachbreaks perfect for intermediate improvers.
Corralejo is often the starting point for a Fuerteventura surf holiday, a perfect base and close to many breaks. The main surf break in town is Rocky Point. Perfect for intermediates, improvers and for long boarders. Further across is Los Lobos island (uninhabited) with a World Class right hand point that runs for up to 400metres.
South of Corralejo is beginners surf beach 'Flag beach', close to the famous Dunes. Further south there are many different beaches that pick up good swell.
The North Shore is what the island is famous for and where you will find a coastline full of just about every wave imaginable. El Hierro is a great spot - with 3 different sections suitable for intermediates to experts ('The Bubble'). On the North West coast is the small village of El Cotillo, and one of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see. It is a very nice intermediate beach break and also be on the look out as it is a nudist beach in parts.
Come Surf Fuerteventura with us...
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT > Surf Lessons The registration can be done in written or oral form and occurs by the applicant for all named or listed participants. The applicant takes responsibility for the contractual obligation of the registered persons if he/she has taken a separate commitment through an explicit declaration. If the participant has registered for the surf course including accommodation, he/she has to transfer 200€ per person as a deposit on the account of Rapa Nui Aloha S.L. The claim of participation is valid with the incoming payment. The remaining sum needs to be transferred two weeks prior to the start of the travel to the account of Rapa Nui Aloha S.L. As soon as the deposit is on the bank account, Rapa Nui Aloha S.L. will send an invoice per E-Mail, which serves as a booking confirmation. If the participant registers for a surf course excluding accommodation, the contract is valid with acceptance through Rapa Nui Aloha S.L. The payment is due on the first surf course day. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/ OBLIGATORY SUPERVISION The participant explicitly declares that there are no concerns from a medical point of view for the practice of surfing. Swimming skills and athletic capacity are requirements for the participation. The course participants need to obey to the instructions of the surf teachers. In case of irresponsible behavior, which jeopardizes the health or image of the participants or Rapa Nui Aloha S.L., the participant can be suspended from the course. In this case Rapa Nui Aloha S.L. will not refund the paid amount. The Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L. does not take obligatory supervision over underage participants apart from legal existing liability for premises. LIABILITY The participation in the surf course, the travel, the claiming of the website listed services and the stay happen on your own responsibility. The liability of the Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L. does not extend to dangers that necessarily are connected to the sport of surfing and knowingly are hazarded by the participant as well as to damages that are caused by other participants or third parties. A liability insurance of Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L. exists, which only takes effect on the shuttle routs but not on losses and damages to the belongings of the participants. The equipment has to be handled with care. The participant is liable for any damages caused to grossly negligent behaviour or losses. The Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L. is not liable for weather conditions. If the course is not realizable due to weather conditions, the amount will not be repaid. CANCELLATION AND RESIGNATION BY THE CUSTOMER Cancellation and resignation of bookings is possible at any time. We ask to send the cancellation via letter or E-Mail. The cancellation is valid from the date of the reception. Cancellation up to 30 days before arrival: due to illness or for private reasons, an expense allowance of 20% will be charged on the travel price. Cancellation from 30 days before arrival: due to illness or for private reasons, an expense allowance of 50% will be charged on the travel price. Force majeure cancellation reasons are subject to the same conditions. If the cancellation is done one day prior to arrival or on the day of the start of the surf course, we charge 100 % of the total sum. If the surf day has been cancelled 12 hours before start, it cannot be shifted to another day and expires without refund. The reason for that are by law limited places. In case of an injury on-site, the participant will receive a voucher over the remaining surf days. This voucher has a validity over 2 years and is not transferable to other persons. REPLACEMENT / CHANGE OF RESERVATION Until the beginning of the travel the participant can demand, that a third person enters the rights and duties of the travel contract as replacement for himself. In this case 10 € need to be paid for the change of the travel documents per replacement. The host can refuse the replacement, if the replacement does not meet the special travel requirement or if he is opposed to statutory provisions. If the third person enters the travel contract, he/she and the original participant are liable for the total sum and the additional charges. A fee of 30 € per participant is payable in the case of a demanded rebooking of an accommodation. CANCELLATION AND RESIGNATION BY THE HOST Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L. can cancel the travel contract without compliance to deadlines before and after the start of the travel, if the participant disturbs the procedure of the travel (regardless of a warning by the host) strongly, or he/she acts contrary to the contract so that an immediate rescission of the travel contract is justified. If the host cancels, he refunds the sum less the incurred extra costs to the customer. Further demands cannot be claimed. INSURANCES travel cancellation insurance is not included in the price. The completion of such an insurance is recommended. Above all, a complete insurance package is recommended. CHANGE OF THE EVENT PROCESS Changes to the process of the event cannot be excluded. Especially due to dangers caused by the weather, the surf course program can be cancelled and an alternative program can be offered. GUARANTEE The participant agrees that the Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L. will provide a satisfactory service or improve poor services within an appropriate time limit, instead of price reduction or conversion. Remedy can be found in either resolving a default or in providing an equal or superior compensation with approval of the participant. Defaults are to be mentioned directly and promptly to the Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L.. The host can deny the remedy, if it requires unreasonable expenses. In the context of legal regulations the participant is obligated to assist in avoiding and minimizing possible defaults and to give notice to any kind of complaint immediately. ELIMINATION OF DEMANDS/ LIMITATION OF CLAIMS Inadequate services, subsequent frustration and infringement of accessory obligations have to be claimed by the participant within one month after the ending of the travel contract. Claims after expiration of the deadline can only be enforced when the participant had no actual fault on keeping the deadline. In this case any claims are time barred after the expiry of one year from the date of execution of the contract. SEVERABILITY CLAUSE The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the travel contract or any other provision of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. DELAY OF PAYMENT A fine of 30,- € will be charged for a delay of payment. This applies to partner agencies as well as course participants. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS > Surfcamp Clients (exclusively for surf camp guests) Concerning the accommodations, Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L. procures those but is not owner. Therefore, the Rapa Nui Aloha Sports is not subject to the terms and conditions of travel law that a travel agency has - the Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L is a leisure sports organizer. A travel cancellation insurance is not included in the price. If a travel is cancelled due to private matters or illness, the host charges 10% of the travel price as allowance for special expenditure. To make an offer binding and reassure the seriousness, the guest has to transfer a 200,-€ deposit p.p. to the bank account of Rapa Nui Aloha S.L.. The rest sum is to be transferred 14 days prior to the travel. An invoice which serves as booking confirmation, will be sent after receipt of the deposit. If a surf course has been booked, paid and the participant shows up, but realizes that he/she does not like the sport of surfing, the host will not refund money. In high seasons (e.g. Easter-, summer-, autumn- and winter- holidays) an offer on the part of Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L is valid only for 24 hours. The registration for the airport shuttle at Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L. has to be done not later than 72 hours before the start of the travel. Requirements for the registration: first name, family name and flight number of both flights. The airport transfer is done by a service provider and will later be balanced with the Rapa Nui Aloha Sports S.L.. If the previously reserved airport shuttle will not be used by the participant, a cancellation fee of 15,-€ will be charged. There are no discounts for children under 14 years of age available on the airport shuttle. For organizational matters of the service provider OTS only a two-way airport shuttle can be book but not a single shuttle route.
What happens if the surf school cancel the Surf Lessons?
In the rare occasion that conditions do not allow for the surf lesson to go ahead you will be given a full refund.
The following cards are accepted on site:
Why use Surfholidays.com?
24/7 Support – phone & email
20,000 booked since 2009
Best price guarantee
Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
Flexible cancellation conditions
Manage your bookings online
You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.