Native Surf House
Explore our Available Surf Packages
Shared & Private room options
The house is located 50m from the surf school and the seaside. It's fully equipped and modern with a traditional feel. The house offers:
Two double rooms with double beds and access to the balcony
Two dorm rooms for up to 5 guests
One common room
A yard with lots of places to relax
A big table perfect for dinning and socializing
An outside hot shower, perfect after surfing
A storage area for your sporting equipment
An outdoor BBQ
A giant wooden deck to relax
Praia da Areia Branca is located 65km distance from Lisbon. Near the best portuguese surf spots , Praia da Areia Branca is the perfect place for surfers, nature lovers, families, friends and couples. It has something magical that is difficult to describe by words. You can easily fall in love for this small paradise.
Small seashore village that has not yet been massively occupied by tourism and in where you can have contact with the local population in a calm and safe environment. At Praia da Areia Branca, you have at your disposal several restaurants, bars, and cafe's for different tastes, a minigolf course, a futsal field, and tennis courts.
With beautiful beaches all along the coast, we can say that the beaches nearby have a mystic aura: filled with a great amount of biodiversity and geodiversity, all of them have hidden treasures to be founded. The biggest of all is, with no doubts, the perfect sunset that happens over and over again, once per day, and each of them so differently. You can walk everywhere!
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Lisbon Airpor and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €70
- Price for more than 4: €120
- - Nearest Airport: Lisbon Airpor
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 65
- - Time from Airport in a car: 55
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
- We are located in the best surf coast of Europe, which stretches from Peniche to Ericeira, in the center of Portugal. - Our beach village offers amazing conditions for learning or for advanced surfing. - If the waves are not good on our beach, our van take you to other surf spots all within a maximum of 10 minutes drive.
Main Surf Beach: Praia Areia Branca
Surf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Surf Lessons
- A short history of surfing
- Introduction to Surf equipment
- The local region geography / How to find the best spots
- Introduction to ocean tides, currents and waves
- How to position yourself on the board, how to paddle, sit and turn
- How to go to the line-up and handle with the white water
- Basic Techniques on the white water (first waves)
- Take off (standing up on your
Intermediate Surf Lessons
- First session as an evaluation of your surfing skill and stablish the best way to improve
- How to choose the best surf equipment according with your level
- Improving your paddling, and some beginners techniques
- Understand the correct position in the line-up to surf unbroken waves
- Priority rules
- Shape, size and direction of the wave
- Practicing paddling into the wave
- Take-off on unbrok
Advanced Surf Lessons
To join our advanced surfing lessons, you need to feel confortable on the water, know the priority rules, be able to catch unbroken waves on your own and turn.
Here, we are focus on:
- Ocean knowledge
- Surf equipment knowledge
- Choose the best schedules and surf spots in order to practice advanced techniques with less crowd on the water
- Ability to catch and ride unbroken waves
- Practice the c
Surf conditions in Praia da Areia Branca & Santa Cruz:
Air Temp (°C)
This amazing uncrowded coastline between Santa Cruz to Praia da Areia Branca offers many beach breaks and reefs. With beach breaks in each town suitable for learning and many off the beaten track waves along the coastline it is a great place to explore without the concern for large crowds.
Santa Cruz beach break gets good swell and waves are great on small to medium west swells. It can get crowded in the summer months but you only have to walk five minutes to find a peak that is quieter.
Praia da Areia Branca gets consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds and best around low tide when the tide is falling. Even when there are waves, it's not likely to be crowded. Take care of urchins and rocks.
Don't forget to explore the towns of Peniche and Ericeira
Come Surf Praia da Areia Branca & Santa Cruz with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
Similar Surf Packages in Praia da Areia Branca & Santa Cruz, Portugal
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Fernando