PiParadise Beach Hostel
Shared & Private room options
The Hostel PIPAradise is located in Pipa, at the top of the hill to Praia do Amor, the best beach to Surf in the area. Our hostel has a terrace with sea views. You can enjoy the on to site bar and free WiFi. The property offers private and shared accommodation, all equipped with air conditioning. Some rooms also have a terrace or balcony. There is a shared kitchen available for guests. In addition, you can rent bicycles on site.
Tibau do Sul is 9 km from PIPAradise Hostel, while Natal is 80 km from the property. The nearest airport is São Gonçalo do Amarante International Airport (Natal Airport), 92 km from Hostel PIPAradise.
- Room types
- Getting there
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
Shared Room with 4 beds, ar conditioning and external restroom.
Room Type: Private
Private Room for 2 , ar conditioning and en suite
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Aeroporto Internacional de Natal
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 92
- - Time from Airport in a car: 2 hours
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Surf conditions in Rio Grande do Norte - Pipa:
Air Temp (°C)
Peak season for tourists is December to March. Rain increases from May-August but usually falls at night. Surf is year round
The four main beaches include the southernmost Praia do Amor (Love beach), followed by the Main Beach, Baía dos Golfinhos (Dolphin Bay) and Praia do Madeiro as the northernmost beach.
Praia do Amor is an open face beach break that can be good for beginners on a small day, but can get heavy and hollow on the bigger swells.
Just a short stroll around the north point is the Main beach in Pipa which is just in front of the town centre. It is protected by a huge barrief reef that can deliver nice long right-handers up 6 feet on a good northeastern swell, most suited for experienced surfers.
The next two beachs are a paradise for beginners, especially Praia do Madeiro which is swell protected, with small perfect waves peeling down the point, perfect for longboards and soft beginners boards.
To top up the experience, Praia do Madeiro receives daily visits from packs of dolphins.
An hour´s drive south of the surf town of Pipa is the fishing village Baía Formosa. It has some of the best surf in the region including right point-break that is considered one of the best in the country.
Come Surf Pipa with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 20 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 20 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in Rio Grande do Norte - Pipa, Brazil
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 100,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: Piparadise