Hostel do Ceu
Private & Shared room options
The hostel can accommodate up to 30 guests in a 3 private rooms and 3 shared rooms, all has a bathroom.
It also has a big Garden with swimming pool and berbecure to relax and enjoy with friends and other guests.
In Pipa, traditional fishing town with one of the most beatiful surf beach in Brazil. The town is 90 minutes from Natal. The hostel is a 5 minute walk to center beach, has 2 surf points for experiences surfers: Lajão & Abacateiro, and 10 minutes to Praia do Amor surf beach & 20 minutes from Madeiro surf beach.
- Room types
- Getting there
Extras:Extra bath towels R$ 10
Room Type: Private
Room Type: Private
Twin beds, double bed and private bathroom.
Room Type: Private
Ensuite private room, with kitchnette and private fridge, hammock with a garden and pool view.
Room Type: Shared - Female
Female dormitory style and range in size from 2 beds upwards. They offer female accommodation.
Up to 6 persons
Room Type: Shared - Male
Male dormitory style and range in size from 2 beds upwards. They offer male accommodation.
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
Dormitory style and range in size from 2 beds upwards. They offer mixed accommodation.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: International Airport: São Gonzalo de Amarante- Natal And Presidente Castro Pinto -Joao Pessoa
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 120
- - Time from Airport in a car: 90 minutes
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Surf conditions in Rio Grande do Norte - Pipa:
Air Temp (°C)
Peak season for tourists is December to March. Rain increases from May-August but usually falls at night. Surf is year round
The four main beaches include the southernmost Praia do Amor (Love beach), followed by the Main Beach, Baía dos Golfinhos (Dolphin Bay) and Praia do Madeiro as the northernmost beach.
Praia do Amor is an open face beach break that can be good for beginners on a small day, but can get heavy and hollow on the bigger swells.
Just a short stroll around the north point is the Main beach in Pipa which is just in front of the town centre. It is protected by a huge barrief reef that can deliver nice long right-handers up 6 feet on a good northeastern swell, most suited for experienced surfers.
The next two beachs are a paradise for beginners, especially Praia do Madeiro which is swell protected, with small perfect waves peeling down the point, perfect for longboards and soft beginners boards.
To top up the experience, Praia do Madeiro receives daily visits from packs of dolphins.
An hour´s drive south of the surf town of Pipa is the fishing village Baía Formosa. It has some of the best surf in the region including right point-break that is considered one of the best in the country.
Come Surf Pipa with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to midday the day before and you will not be charged the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in Rio Grande do Norte - Pipa, Brazil
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 100,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: Rosana