SALT ASH HOTEL
5 out of 5
The Salt Ash Hotel is located in Dover Road, Dover, St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church. This beach front property provides gorgeous views of the ocean and the Oistin’s Bay. The Salt Ash Hotel has nine studio rooms which are equipped with air conditioning, cable television, free wifi, a fully euipped kitchenette, and an in room safe. The six Balcony Ocean view rooms have a large patio offering undisturbed views of the ocean. The three Ground Floor Ocean View rooms are a few steps away from the sand. We also provide housekeeping services every other day as well as beach towels and complimentary beach chairs.
The Salt Ash Hotel and Four Aces Cottages & Apartments is located 7 km away from the capital of Bridgetown and 9 km away from the airport. We are 10 minutes away from Oistins and steps away from the Restaurants, Bars, Convenience stores and nightlife in St. Lawrence Gap. There is a surf school located next to the property, Barry's Surf School.
This hotel is ideal for the budget conscious guests who still wants comfort and value for their money.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Travelled as a couple
How did you like the accommodation?
I enjoyed our stay at Salt Ash. The people were lovely, the room was well equipped, clean and comfortable. The area was amazing, both the food and people. Friendly environment and good prices.
Additional Fees:Please note that the mandatory room rate levy tax is USD $2.50 per night. This is due on your arrival.
Extras:There is an extra charge of 25USD per night per person for any extra person staying in a Salt Ash studio room.
There is a charge of BDS $15.00 to use the on site self service laundry.
Room Type: Private
The entrance to the first and second floor rooms is via a gate which guests have keys to. There is no elevator so the guests have to use stairs to get to the rooms.All of the rooms are identical. The rooms on these floors each have a separate balcony where guests can enjoy their morning breakfast or evening sunsets.
Room Type: Private
The rooms located on the ground floor are a stone throw away from the beach. Guests can go to sleep and wake up to the soothing sounds of the sea.
The ground floor rooms share a patio with the other rooms and the hotel bar. These rooms are recommended for persons who do not mine noise as it tends to be noisy in the night time.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Grantley Adams Airport and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: USD$30
- Price for more than 4: USD$50
- - Nearest Airport: Grantley Adams Airport
- - Distance from Airport in kms:
- - Time from Airport in a car: 15-20 mins.
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in South Coast
Surf conditions in South Coast:
Air Temp (°C)
The island is only 22kms across so there are plenty of other options to explore further East, West and North. Below are a selection of options along the South Coast
One of the most consistent spots on the island. Breaks over flat reef and can produce fun lefts.
A great beginners beach break and longboarders wave. Perfect for kids also.
Sand bottom left, not the most consistent but can produce some glorious long intermediate waves and photo perfect tropical barrels.
Consistent fun right reefbreak that can get more interesting as the swell increases.
Right and Left reef break , on the less consistent South West side!
On the Eastern South side. Very consistent beach break that suits all standards.
Long beach can have some really fun waves and is a great go to spot on a daily basis. It can close out and be hard to read at times but always worth a look.
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 28 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 28 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancels anytime up to 7 days before travelling and you be refunded the balance.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in South Coast, Barbados
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Kimberley