We have opened up our house, which is situated 50m from the Kwelera river in a secure private game reserve called Areena. (GOOGLE) The house is spacious, with each room having its own entrance.
The room can comfortable accommodate either a single guest or couple. The room has it's own bathroom (shower,bath and toilet) leading out onto the semi to enclosed veranda overlooking the river.
Surf lessons,guiding and equipment is all available on site.
Dinner can be cooked at 10 dollars a day.
Transport can also be arranged at and additional cost. (Automobile Association rates)
Endless Sessions accommodation is Located on the beautiful east coast resorts route, 15 min outside East London in the Eastern Cape of South Africa We have some of the most untouched and raw surf in South Africa with some secret breaks to rival some of the best surf in the world. We have 15 surf spots located within a 10 min drive of our accommodation.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Private
Spacious bedroom can be fitted with either 2 single beds or 1 double bed.
Built in cupboards for plenty of storage space.
Private en suite bathroom.
Room leads out onto veranda, with surf rack and outdoor seating area.
Large fully equipped open plan kitchen and lounge area leading out to veranda overlooking river.
Braai facilities available.
Wifi access throughout the house.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to East London and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: USD$20
- Price for more than 4: USD$15
- - Nearest Airport: East London
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 45
- - Time from Airport in a car: 30 min
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Being blessed with a coastline littered with a variety of uncrowded surf breaks, ranging from A-framing beach breaks to solid point and reef breaks. Waves all year round and most importantly being able to surf in all kinds of winds is a big bonus. "Nahoon Reef has been called the Haleiwa of South Africa."
Main Surf Beach: Yellow Sands
Surf Lessons we offer:
Kids Surf Lessons
We offer lessons for kids aged 5 and upwards (our only requirement, is that they are able to swim) we request parents to be on hand at all times. We take 2 - 6 children at a time, with no less than 3 instructors in the water at any given time.
Beginner Surf Lessons
Our Lessons are 1 hour 30 min long, with 1 instructor to every 3 students. We have 3 Specific beach break locations that we use and students will never go above waist high in the water. Wetsuits and surfboards are provided (please pack sunblock and refreshments).
Students will be taught water safety, paddling and final how to stand. Transport can be arranged( surcharge may apply).
Intermediate Surf Lessons
We have 4 breaks that are best suited for this level of surfing and there will be a ratio of 1 instructor to every 4 surfers. 2 sessions lasting 1 hour each.We will provide you with wetsuits, surfboards and transport at the locations. Surfers will be taught on how best to use rip currents and how those rip currents affect waves along with the weather.
Advanced Surf Lessons
Transport is provided and schedule is disgust the night before for, two 2 hour sessions. We only take a max of 8 people on these lessons. Included is a surf guide and wetsuit. Due to the level of waves and location, surfboard will be an additional cost, but must inquire before booking. We cover approximately 20 breaks and will always do our best to put you in the best surf possible.
We offer surf guiding for those who would like to explore our beautiful and mysterious coastline.
Surf conditions in East London:
Air Temp (°C)
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 30 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 30 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to 30 days before travelling and you will be refunded the balance.
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 100,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: Tagan