Native Surf House Praia da Areia Branca & Santa Cruz, PortugalNearest Wave 50 metres
Chat with the host who can help organise your trip:
7 nights accommodation @Native Surf House
- Daily breakfast
- Linen and Towel
- Free internet
ONE WEEK SURF COURSE INCLUDES
- 20 hours of surf lessons per week / 5 days / 2 sessions per day / 2 hours each
- Certified Surf Instructors
- Transfer from our surf base to other surf spots, if necessary
- Board and wetsuit for the whole day (on course days)
- Free Equipment during weekends
- Sport insurance (on course days)
- Video Feedback (Intermediate / Advanced Level)
- Discount on Backdoor Surf Shop
- Lots of fun
- Wipe outs!
Select your arrival date from any of the 'AVAILABLE' dates shown in the calendar.
Once your arrival date is selected, you will be shown confirmation of any relevant options available for this package.
You will then be able to select your preferred option and book!
Praia da Areia Branca is located 65km distance from Lisbon. Near the best portuguese surf spots , Praia da Areia Branca is the perfect place for surfers, nature lovers, families, friends and couples. It has something magical that is difficult to describe by words. You can easily fall in love for this small paradise.
Small seashore village that has not yet been massively occupied by tourism and in where you can have contact with the local population in a calm and safe environment. At Praia da Areia Branca, you have at your disposal several restaurants, bars, and cafe's for different tastes, a minigolf course, a futsal field, and tennis courts.
With beautiful beaches all along the coast, we can say that the beaches nearby have a mystic aura: filled with a great amount of biodiversity and geodiversity, all of them have hidden treasures to be founded. The biggest of all is, with no doubts, the perfect sunset that happens over and over again, once per day, and each of them so differently. You can walk everywhere!
The house is located 50m from the surf school and the seaside. It's fully equipped and modern with a traditional feel. The house offers:
Two double rooms with double beds and access to the balcony
Two dorm rooms for up to 5 guests
One common room
A yard with lots of places to relax
A big table perfect for dinning and socializing
An outside hot shower, perfect after surfing
A storage area for your sporting equipment
An outdoor BBQ
A giant wooden deck to relax
Chat with the host who can help organise your trip:
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Lisbon Airpor and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- We are located in the best surf coast of Europe, which stretches from Peniche to Ericeira, in the center of Portugal. - Our beach village offers amazing conditions for learning or for advanced surfing. - If the waves are not good on our beach, our van take you to other surf spots all within a maximum of 10 minutes drive.
Main Surf Beach: Praia Areia Branca
Beginner Surf Lessons
- A short history of surfing
- Introduction to Surf equipment
- The local region geography / How to find the best spots
- Introduction to ocean tides, currents and waves
- How to position yourself on the board, how to paddle, sit and turn
- How to go to the line-up and handle with the white water
- Basic Techniques on the white water (first waves)
- Take off (standing up on your
Intermediate Surf Lessons
- First session as an evaluation of your surfing skill and stablish the best way to improve
- How to choose the best surf equipment according with your level
- Improving your paddling, and some beginners techniques
- Understand the correct position in the line-up to surf unbroken waves
- Priority rules
- Shape, size and direction of the wave
- Practicing paddling into the wave
- Take-off on unbrok
Advanced Surf Lessons
To join our advanced surfing lessons, you need to feel confortable on the water, know the priority rules, be able to catch unbroken waves on your own and turn.
Here, we are focus on:
- Ocean knowledge
- Surf equipment knowledge
- Choose the best schedules and surf spots in order to practice advanced techniques with less crowd on the water
- Ability to catch and ride unbroken waves
- Practice the c
This amazing uncrowded coastline between Santa Cruz to Praia da Areia Branca offers many beach breaks and reefs. With beach breaks in each town suitable for learning and many off the beaten track waves along the coastline it is a great place to explore without the concern for large crowds.
Santa Cruz beach break gets good swell and waves are great on small to medium west swells. It can get crowded in the summer months but you only have to walk five minutes to find a peak that is quieter.
Praia da Areia Branca gets consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds and best around low tide when the tide is falling. Even when there are waves, it's not likely to be crowded. Take care of urchins and rocks.
Don't forget to explore the towns of Peniche and Ericeira
Come Surf Praia da Areia Branca & Santa Cruz with us…
Air Temp (°C)
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team of advisors are at your service to help you.+353 1 482 2828