Solid Surf & Yoga house Sri Lanka
Shared & Private room options
Discover, explorer, relax, surf and eat is what we do in Sri Lanka! Our in to house chefs prepare daily freshly made breakfast, lunch and dinner! The unique Sri Lanka cuisine is full of flavor and we offer also for vegans options without problems, we will serve a mix of European and the local tasty cuisine
The surf camp in Weligama Bay enjoys high to standard AC accommodations with only private bathrooms. The Villa offers 12 A/C Rooms, a 40m2 yoga shala, open living room with lush garden, swimming pool 11 x 5, a bar. With our “one package fits all” and very competing prices we offer a unbeatable price quality package in Sri Lanka.
Our Surf Camp in Sri Lanka strategically located in the lush green area of Cape Weligama in Weligama Bay.
The surf camp is a short walk to the nearest surf spots, reef breaks Jungle Beach & Turtle Bay and just 500 meters away from the huge sandy surf beach break in Weligama Bay. Within a 10 min drive from our Villa you are able to reach the most important surf spots like Rams, Lazy left – Mirissa point and more. Because Solid Surf House is centrally located between all the surf spots, we are able to go each direction without any extreme long drives like most other surf camps have.
Our Villa is very near the beach but surrounded by a jungle green exotic fauna where you are able to see mongooses, lizards and monkeys swinging from tree to tree, drink & eat the coconuts and Mango from our very own garden and last but not least to meet our friendly welcoming local lovely neighbors.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
AIRPORT TRANSFERS: €65,- per one way per car – See FAQ.
SOFTDRINKS & ALCOHOL
SURF INSURANCE – Better surf then sorry: €25,- p.p.p.w.
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
The shared room is a good size quadruple bedroom with en to suite bathroom. The shared rooms have two single beds and one bunk bed. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a toilet, shower and towels. A ceiling fan and air to conditioner are installed to keep your room at the right temperature at all times. The room contains a wardrobe for your clothes and a mini to bar fridge. Free Wi to Fi is available in your room and throughout the house.
Room Type: Private
The Standard double room is comfortable size bedroom with en to suite bathroom. This double bedroom has a king to sized bed and its private bathroom is equipped with a toilet, shower and towels. A ceiling fan and air to conditioner are installed to keep your room at the right temperature at all times. There is a wardrobe for your clothes, a safe to store your important documents and items and a mini to fridge. Free Wi to Fi is available in your room and throughout the house.
Single Room: +175, to euro per week
Room Type: Private
The superior double room is a comfortable size bedroom with en to suite bathroom. This double bedroom has a king to sized bed and its private bathroom is equipped with a toilet, shower and towels. A ceiling fan and air to conditioner are installed to keep your room at the right temperature at all times. There is a wardrobe for your clothes, a safe to store your important documents and items and a mini to fridge. Free Wi to Fi is available in your room and throughout the house.
Single Room: +175, to euro per week
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €65
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Surf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Surf Lessons
Intermediate Surf Lessons
Surf conditions in Weligama:
Air Temp (°C)
November - March is the dry season and has the most consistent surf.
Weligama is a perfect beginner and intermediate surf break. It is arguable the most consistent beach break on the South Coast.
Only a quick 4KM and ten minutes by tuk-tuk from Weligama is the idyllic Mirissa. A quiet stretch of beach that has turquoise and crystal clear waters on beaches fringed by palms.
Mirissa is an established stop-off for surfers, with two breaks at either end of the beach. There is a right-hander reef break near the rocks that doesn’t generate much power, that is great for those who are progressing on to reef. And an equally good left-hander close to the harbour.
Come Surf Weligama with us...
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- If you are obliged to cancel your booking you should write to Solid Surf House/ Surf Company Ltd. immediately. Free cancellation is applicable within 24 hours after we received the booking form with exception of bookings made with 14 days before arrival dates. Bookings within 14 days before arrival date can not be cancelled and require 100% compensation. After 24 Hours the following sliding scale determines if your holiday is refundable: 1. Cancellation over 6 weeks before arrival date- loss of 50% of holiday cost (deposit) – however it is possible to reschedule this holiday so your deposit is not completely lost*. Refund: 50% incase of full 100% payment. No refund when only 50% is paid. (*Only applicable for cancellations made over 6 weeks.) 2. Cancellation 4 – 6 weeks before- loss of 75% of holiday cost. Refund: 25% incase of full 100% payment 3. Cancellation under 4 weeks before- loss of 100% of holiday cost. Refund: 0% incase of full 100% payment. payment Every guest is responsible for their own cancellation insurances in case of loss of holiday costs. In order to receive refunds we will apply the refund scale mentioned above and are subject to reasons as: severe illness which makes the holiday impossible, passing away of 1st degree relatives: wife, kids, parents. All other reasons are not accepted for refunds. To refund according the refund scale we need official documented proof to fulfill the refund payment as stated in our refund scale. For the remaining lost amount percentage, we will supply documents of your booking for your cancellation insurance to claim the remaining part of your lost holiday costs. A cancellation insurance is fully the guests responsibility! If payment is left out we will pursuit with our international deb-collecting agency to honor the contract and agreement. All forth-coming costs are forwarded and will be calculated accordingly.
Similar Surf Packages in Weligama, Sri Lanka
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Jordy