Hotel Vacanza Mirissa
Hotel Vacanza offers each air to conditioned room will provide you with a flat to screen TV, seating area and safety deposit box and free Wi to Fi access is available even in the Room. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy view and river view from the balcony.
At Hotel Vacanza you will find currency exchange. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers car rental services and free parking. Room service is available.
Hotel Vacanza is 2 minute walk from the beach. Located 200 m from the famous Whale Watching Mirissa.
Mirissa Beach is a popular surf beach from November to March. Its a safe reef break, perfect for beginners and intermediate surfers.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Extras:Extra bed €10 per night
Room Type: Private
Rooms comes up with 01 King Size bed & 01 Single bed. And Larger Balcony with View.
Room Type: Private
Rooms comes up with 02 King Size bed. And Larger Balcony with View.
Room Type: Private
Rooms comes up with 01 King Size bed & 01 Single bed. (No Balcony)
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: USD$80
- Price for more than 4: USD$100
- - Nearest Airport: Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 120
- - Time from Airport in a car: 2 hr 40 min
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Weligama
Surf conditions in Weligama:
Air Temp (°C)
November - March is the dry season and has the most consistent surf.
Weligama is a perfect beginner and intermediate surf break. It is arguable the most consistent beach break on the South Coast.
Only a quick 4KM and ten minutes by tuk-tuk from Weligama is the idyllic Mirissa. A quiet stretch of beach that has turquoise and crystal clear waters on beaches fringed by palms.
Mirissa is an established stop-off for surfers, with two breaks at either end of the beach. There is a right-hander reef break near the rocks that doesn’t generate much power, that is great for those who are progressing on to reef. And an equally good left-hander close to the harbour.
Come Surf Weligama with us...
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in Weligama, Sri Lanka
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Chanaka