This property is situated just 50 metres from the sea in a 40.000 m2 area, 360' view, in an excellent fishing point called "Ponta do Caneiro " and surrounded by wild beaches and Magoito beach, a good surfing point. It was built in 1940 and recently totally restored.
Very cosy and warm with a fireplace in the living room. The front House has one small bedroom with a double bed and other room "Kind of a boat" with a 3 store bed (sleep 4 children). All the information for your stay places, restaurants, suggestion etc available also
We can supply a personalized top special fishing and surfing service only for out of the box programs. We can supply surfing equipment and drive you on a Jeep if necessary ( fee 100eur/day/guest)
This is just 12 km from the center of Sintra, in a unique will and beatiful place called Magoito. The place is also near Ericeira (15 km), a beautiful traditional fishing town with some of the best surf in Europe. The town is 35 minutes from Lisbon.
The location of this houses are unique, and the environment has not changed much since the 1950's.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:No additional fees.
Extras:Only extra beds with extra guest.
Children until 10 cost 10€ per night; children over 10 or adults, cost is 20 € per night;
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Lisboa and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €60
- Price for more than 4: €120
- - Nearest Airport: Lisboa
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 35
- - Time from Airport in a car: 45m
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Sintra
Protected from the north is ideal for learning
Just 500 m away there is a Wild beach, requires walking about and descend along the cliff
15 km away a top well known spot overwild
Surf conditions in Sintra:
Air Temp (°C)
Sintra's two main beaches are Praia das Macas and Praia Grande. Both are perfect beginner/intermediate beaches and are some of the most consistent surf beaches in the whole Lisbon-Sintra area. North and South of these beaches are many small coves and beautiful hidden beaches that provide any exploring surfer with plenty to get excited about!
Close by is Praia Guincho, a spectacular long beach with different peaks, perfect for learning and can get big and windy in the afternoon, so morning is always the best bet here.
Ericeira is only 30 minutes drive and is definitely worth a day trip at least, it has dozens of surf beaches to offer including the famous point break Ribeira D'Ilhas and also the relaibale beach break Foz do Lizandro.
Further South is Cascais and Lisbon with an endless supply of different surf beaches for all standards.
Come Surf Sintra with us!
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 15 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 15 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to 30 days before travelling and you will be refunded the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in Sintra, Portugal
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Antonio