Casa da Praia Algarve Cottage (2 pers)
Our gorgeous open plan studio is perfect for a romantic break, or can be booked together with the nearby 3 to bed apartment and 2 bedroom cottage to accommodate parties of up to twelve people.
Luxurious touches such as a rainfall shower, a cosy corner for reading, and a beautiful modern kitchen area make it a perfact relaxing holiday place..
It's perfectly located in the centre of Vila do Bispo, where you'll find a small supermarket for groceries, a bank with ATM, and plenty of places to eat out. The closest beaches are Cordoama, Castelejo and Barriga at a few minutes drive from the cottage.
Vila do Bispo is a small town with older, typical Algarvian houses clustered around the 16th century church. It's set in Costa Vicentina National Park, and close to the Park de Floresta tennis and golf course.
When to come
The Algarve is an all year round holiday destination.
If you're not tied to the school holidays, the spring and autumn months are a lovely time to be here.
Even December and January can be warm and sunny although the evenings are often chilly. Not all the restaurants and bars stay open in winter, but there is still plenty of choice, and a warm welcome.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:.Prices are VAT included
Extras:.Security deposit : 100 euro.
Cleaning = 45 euro
Baby bed = 10 euro per week ( 7 nights)
High chair = 5 euro per week (7 nights)
Beach towels = 5 euro per week ( 7 nights)
Room Type: Private
Large double bed and wardrobe
Bathroom with rain shower, wash basin, and toilet
Fully to equipped kitchen with gas hob/oven, fridge/freezer, nespresso machine, toaster
Sitting area for 2 people
Dining area for 2 people
Iron and ironing board
Garden with seatng area and BBQ
Books in several languages and board games
Multi to lingual reception (Dutch, French, English, Portuguese)
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Faro and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €120
- Price for more than 4: €100
- - Nearest Airport: Faro
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 120
- - Time from Airport in a car: 1,5 h
- - There is a train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Sagres & Vicentina Coast
Level: All Levels
More isolated beachbreak with a sprinkling of rocks below impressive cliffs. Small summer swells in glassy conditions will provide plenty of peaks but the N winds will destroy it.
Summer crowds will be spread out. Strong currents.
Surf conditions in Sagres & Vicentina Coast:
Air Temp (°C)
This area of Portugal is a year round surf destination and has the warmest sea water in the country. In the summer months you can surf in just shorts or a shortie and it doesn't get dark until 10pm so you can surf all day long! The coastline is part of the protected natural park with 50 kilometres of protected beaches with no large towns or high rise tourist accommodations. Instead you will discover beautiful pristine beaches and small traditional towns a far cry from the main overrun Algarve tourist spots.
Amado beach is the areas best beginner/intermediate surf beach and a great starting point. Amado is surrounded by many other great surf breaks with options for all standards. Praia da Cordoama is one of the most picturesque beaches in Portugal, a long stretch of sand protected by cliffs, a great intermediate spot. Praia do Castelejo beside it is even more consistent.
There's a dozen beaches further north all worth exploring including Arrifana & Amoreira, two very consistent beginner/intermediate beach breaks.
Furthest south is the laid back surf town of Sagres. The beaches East of Sagres such as Zavial & Martinhal are usually calm and require a big swell to work, they are a great alternative if the surf on the beaches on the West coast are too big. There are many hidden spots around Sagres some of which will require an SUV to get too but are well worth it especially for the more experienced.
Come Surf Sagres with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 32 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 32 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- Cancellation policy 100 % refund for cancellations (payment/deposit)more then 62 days before check in date. no refund for cancellations of less then 62 days (or late payments) before check in date. Full payment required minimum 62 days before check in date. Alterations/cancellations must be notified by e-mail only and are not valid until you have received a confirmation from us.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in Sagres & Vicentina Coast, Portugal
The Surfholidays Advantage
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Casa da Praia Algarve