Arrifana Ocean View
Situated in the Costa Vicentina Natural Park, our Guest house is only 2km from the amazing surf spot Arrifana Beach.
We have private and shared room, and include breakfast, free Wifi, use of our Kitchen and living room facilites as well as our outdoor área.
Surf lessons and equipment can be arranged.
Supermarket and local restaurants less than 1km.
The closes town is Aljezur, 8km, where you have all the amenities you need.
30 minutes by car from Lagos and 1 1/2 hours from Faro Airport.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Private
Room Type: Private
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Faro
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 112
- - Time from Airport in a car: 1,30
- - There is a train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Sagres & Vicentina Coast
Surf conditions in Sagres & Vicentina Coast:
Air Temp (°C)
This area of Portugal is a year round surf destination and has the warmest sea water in the country. In the summer months you can surf in just shorts or a shortie and it doesn't get dark until 10pm so you can surf all day long! The coastline is part of the protected natural park with 50 kilometres of protected beaches with no large towns or high rise tourist accommodations. Instead you will discover beautiful pristine beaches and small traditional towns a far cry from the main overrun Algarve tourist spots.
Amado beach is the areas best beginner/intermediate surf beach and a great starting point. Amado is surrounded by many other great surf breaks with options for all standards. Praia da Cordoama is one of the most picturesque beaches in Portugal, a long stretch of sand protected by cliffs, a great intermediate spot. Praia do Castelejo beside it is even more consistent.
There's a dozen beaches further north all worth exploring including Arrifana & Amoreira, two very consistent beginner/intermediate beach breaks.
Furthest south is the laid back surf town of Sagres. The beaches East of Sagres such as Zavial & Martinhal are usually calm and require a big swell to work, they are a great alternative if the surf on the beaches on the West coast are too big. There are many hidden spots around Sagres some of which will require an SUV to get too but are well worth it especially for the more experienced.
Come Surf Sagres with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancels anytime up to 7 days before travelling and you will not be charged the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in Sagres & Vicentina Coast, Portugal
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Victoria