Arrifana Moments Surf & Holiday House
Arrifana Moments Holiday House sleeps 10 people and is located 10 min walk (1 min drive) from the stunning Arrifana Beach.
A perfect spot to relax and enjoy your holiday. Pura vida... The house has 4 rooms all with private bathroom (2 are suite). Outside you will find a south facing grass garden with palm trees and local medronho trees and at the back a large pine tree area with hammocks to relax and enjoy the sounds of nature.
Rent out a room (surf house) or the whole house for families and/or groups.
With Boa Onda Surf School we can provide activities such as surf courses/rentals and massages.
Arrifana is a beautiful village that hosts one of the most stunning beaches in Europe. All along this coastline known as the Costa Vicentina you will find breathtaking beaches and scenaries.
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Private
Rent out the whole house just for you and your friends/family.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Faro
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 100
- - Time from Airport in a car: 75 min
- - There is a train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Sun is shining most of the year, surf for all levels, beautiful beaches and sceneries, two coasts (west and south) many surf options, very consistent surf all year from January to January. Not too crowded...
Main Surf Beach: Arrifana & Monte Clerigo beaches, Aljezur
Surf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Surf Lessons
Intermediate Surf Lessons
Advanced Surf Lessons
Surf conditions in Sagres & Vicentina Coast:
Air Temp (°C)
This area of Portugal is a year round surf destination and has the warmest sea water in the country. In the summer months you can surf in just shorts or a shortie and it doesn't get dark until 10pm so you can surf all day long! The coastline is part of the protected natural park with 50 kilometres of protected beaches with no large towns or high rise tourist accommodations. Instead you will discover beautiful pristine beaches and small traditional towns a far cry from the main overrun Algarve tourist spots.
Amado beach is the areas best beginner/intermediate surf beach and a great starting point. Amado is surrounded by many other great surf breaks with options for all standards. Praia da Cordoama is one of the most picturesque beaches in Portugal, a long stretch of sand protected by cliffs, a great intermediate spot. Praia do Castelejo beside it is even more consistent.
There's a dozen beaches further north all worth exploring including Arrifana & Amoreira, two very consistent beginner/intermediate beach breaks.
Furthest south is the laid back surf town of Sagres. The beaches East of Sagres such as Zavial & Martinhal are usually calm and require a big swell to work, they are a great alternative if the surf on the beaches on the West coast are too big. There are many hidden spots around Sagres some of which will require an SUV to get too but are well worth it especially for the more experienced.
Come Surf Sagres with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
Similar Properties in Sagres & Vicentina Coast, Portugal
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 100,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: José Nuno