U House Ericeira
5 out of 5
Combining luxury and modern design the U to House is surrounded by nature on top of the hills of Sao Lourenco, with one of the best Ocean views in all of Ericeira.
It is 2 mn drive from the world famous surf beach Ribeira D'Ilhas and 5 mn from Ericeira center. It is surronded by some of Europe's best surf beaches, for all levels.
The house can accommodate up to 10 people, with 5 bedrooms ,3 bathrooms, 120 m2 living room, kitchen, garage, and outside sitting area for meals.
It has a 5000m2 garden area with swimming pool and barbecue facilities.
Bicycles and surfboards are provided free of charge.
5 mn north of Ericeira (traditional fishing town, with some of the best surf in Europe nominated World Surfing Reserve in 2012 ), and 2 mn north of Ribeira D'ilhas, the famous right hander point break of Portugal. Host of World ProJunior Surfing Championship.
House is in Caminho dos Raposinhos, Marvao. Up on the quite hills of Sao Lourenco (Surfing Spot)
Lisbon airport is 30 mn south.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Travelled with family
How did you like the accommodation?
The accommodation was excellent and the town of Ericeira was very relaxed and pleasant. There were absolutely no complaints. We were very grateful to Jose for giving up his beautiful house for the week.
How were the surf lessons with Na Onda?
Alvarou and Ugo were great instructors and the beaches were perfect.
Extras:Extra cleaning is 10€ / hour. Need to be booked in advance.
Room Type: Private
1 suite with double bed
1 with double bed
2 with single beds (can put together)
1 with bunk bed
120 m2 living room
Kitchen fully equipped
Outside seating and meal area
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Lisbon
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 32
- - Time from Airport in a car: 30mn
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Ericeira
Surf conditions in Ericeira:
Air Temp (°C)
Best time to go depends on your level above. July, August & September are the peak tourist months.
This is where you surf Europe's best coast line and let the fun begin.There are over 12 surf breaks along the Ericeira coast, with different options for all standards. With so much choice you'll feel like a kid in a sweet shop! The area was introduced in the Stormriders Surf Guide to Europe with the heading "Enter the Heartland".
World Surf Reserve
In 2011 it was awarded the title of 'World Surf Reserve', there are only 2 other places in the world that share the title: Santa Cruz, US and Manly, Australia.
If it is your first surfing holiday to Ericeira then head straight to Foz do Lizandro and Sao Juliao beaches south of town, they are perfect beginner and intermediate surf spots. Closer to town is Praia do Sul. Another great beginner beach breaks. All best at mid tide but surfable at high and low tide also.
For Intermediates you have the reliable and safe reef break Ribeira d'Ilhas, which host the WSL World qualifying series surf championships every year. And for the more adventurous you have the world class Coxos. That's just naming a few, there are too many surf breaks to mention here!
Don't forget to explore further up the coast - 25 minutes away is Santa Cruz and an hour away is Peniche, home to the World renowned Supertubos and host of the Rip Curl Pro since 2009. 30 minutes south of Lisbon is the Cascais coast with the famous Praia do Guincho surf beach. And when north winds are blowing you can venture further south towards Carcevelos beach and the other surf spots along the Lisbon coast.
Come Surf Ericeira with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to 30 days before travelling you will not be charged the balance.
Similar Properties in Ericeira, Portugal
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: Jose