SELINA SURF CLUB BOAVISTA ERICEIRA
Explore our Available Surf Packages
Private & Shared room options
A hop, skip and a jump away from Lisbon, Ericeira is a cool surf haven infused with local Portuguese flavor. Perfect for surfers of all levels, this charming coastal town blends a friendly atmosphere with great swells all year round. Sample some traditional Portuguese seafood between surf sessions. On the rare day the weather doesn’t cooperate, head to nearby Lisbon to soak up all the culture your heart desires.
Ericeira is a small town, and Selina is right in the heart of all the action. Steps from the beaches Praia de Norte, Praia dos Pescadores, and Praia de São Sebastião, Selina Ericeira is located in Rua da Boavista, a quiet street cornering a main road that leads to the town center. Join our community of like to minded travelers over drinks at our in to house restaurant, swap stories over healthy food, and make new friends at one of the many events on our calendar.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:ROOM 6%
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE 23%
Extras:Pets (€10 per night per pet)
Room Type: Private
Treat yourself to the full Selina experience and room upgrade, all without breaking the bank. A standard room is the perfect option for someone who likes their privacy and also needs to stick to a budget. Enjoy a comfortable, queen to sized bed and a private shower. The perfect option for someone who wants to be a part of the community, but also needs a little space to chill.
Room Type: Private
Get the full Selina experience, plus a little extra privacy. A private room and shared bathroom is the perfect option for someone who likes their quiet time and also needs to stick to a budget. Get access to all the fun of Selina – The Playground, tours, wellness, and more – plus the pace to recharge your batteries at the end of the day. Enjoy a comfortable bed and a shared shower. The perfect option for someone who wants to balance community + chill.
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
The classic Selina option! Bunk up with your new friends without sacrificing comfort – or privacy. Selina’s dorms are not like you’d find in your typical hostel. We set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure. This is the best way to immerse yourself in the Selina community and meet your fellow travelers – all while getting the most value for your budget. Bathrooms are shared.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Lisbon Portela Airport and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €55
- Price for more than 4: €70
- - Nearest Airport: Lisbon Portela Airport
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 45
- - Time from Airport in a car: 40 minutes
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
Looking for Surf Schools in Ericeira
Surf conditions in Ericeira:
Air Temp (°C)
Best time to go depends on your level above. July, August & September are the peak tourist months.
This is where you surf Europe's best coast line and let the fun begin.There are over 12 surf breaks along the Ericeira coast, with different options for all standards. With so much choice you'll feel like a kid in a sweet shop! The area was introduced in the Stormriders Surf Guide to Europe with the heading "Enter the Heartland".
World Surf Reserve
In 2011 it was awarded the title of 'World Surf Reserve', there are only 2 other places in the world that share the title: Santa Cruz, US and Manly, Australia.
If it is your first surfing holiday to Ericeira then head straight to Foz do Lizandro and Sao Juliao beaches south of town, they are perfect beginner and intermediate surf spots. Closer to town is Praia do Sul. Another great beginner beach breaks. All best at mid tide but surfable at high and low tide also.
For Intermediates you have the reliable and safe reef break Ribeira d'Ilhas, which host the WSL World qualifying series surf championships every year. And for the more adventurous you have the world class Coxos. That's just naming a few, there are too many surf breaks to mention here!
Don't forget to explore further up the coast - 25 minutes away is Santa Cruz and an hour away is Peniche, home to the World renowned Supertubos and host of the Rip Curl Pro since 2009. 30 minutes south of Lisbon is the Cascais coast with the famous Praia do Guincho surf beach. And when north winds are blowing you can venture further south towards Carcevelos beach and the other surf spots along the Lisbon coast.
Come Surf Ericeira with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 7 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 7 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- Cancellation Policy During HOLIDAYS, BANK HOLIDAYS and SPECIAL EVENTS, cancellations / modifications are free of charge up to 15 DAYS prior your arrival. After that, we will charge your credit card with 100% of the surf camp. Cancellations / Modifications are free of charge prior to 7 DAYS days before your check-in date the rest of the year. After that, the surf package will be non-refundable and you will be charged with 100% of the surf package. In case of No-show, 100% of the surf package will be charged to your credit card. We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave. Same applies for our surf equipment. Different cancellation/modification policies apply for groups. CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm (in your destination’s time zone) at least 3 days to arrival, depending on the property. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a one-night cancellation fee, plus tax.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in Ericeira, Portugal
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Selina Team