Bella Vista Luxury Surf House
Explore our Available Surf Packages
Bella Vista Luxury GuestHouse is located in the luxury community of Altos de Palermos, a safe and quiet area, located in the hills of San Juan del Sur,.
We offer guests the perfect getaway from the beautiful country of Nicaragua, no noise, getting you closer to nature with great views.
Our two story, 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom ocean view home has all the amenities you need to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy your vacation.
Close to the most popular surf spots in SJDS, like playa maderas, remanso, hermosa and yankee. We can organize for you surf transport , surf rental, surfguding ,etc,,
Nicaragua has become a better known surf destination in the last few years, yet still has much smaller crowds compared to Costa Rica. With an average of 300+ days per year of offshore winds attributed to the proximity of Lake Nicaragua, the surfing in Nicaragua remains optimal all day long, with the tides being your main deciding factor of when to paddle out. The best time for surfing in Nicaragua is May thru early December, which is when the most south swells hit Nicaragua’s Pacific coast.
San Juan del Sur’s beaches are a great place for all levels of surfers. The most popular and easily accessible surfing beach close to town is Playa Maderas, where both beginners and experts can find great waves.
A number of other surf breaks around San Juan del Sur and up and down the coast can only be accessed by boat. You can easily charter a boat for a full or half day in San Juan del Sur. If you are not traveling with your own board you can rent one at one of the surf shops in San Juan del Sur.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Private
Room Type: Private
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to managua and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: USD$100
- Price for more than 4: USD$125
- - Nearest Airport: managua
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 110
- - Time from Airport in a car: 2h
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Surf conditions in San Juan del Sur:
Air Temp (°C)
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 7 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 7 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- (Non refundable): This is a non refundable rate. If you cancel you will not be refunded.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: jose