Solid Surf and Yoga house Morocco
Explore our Available Surf Packages
Shared & Private room options
Our recently renovated Surf & Yoga House offers 6 high to standard en to suite bedrooms and 2 shared bedrooms. All rooms contain an en to suite bathroom, fresh towels, fridge, Wi to Fi and stylish furniture. Additionally, the deluxe and superior rooms are equipped with a flat to screen TV with movies and a safe. Our house is made up of 2 shared rooms, 2 standard double (or triple) rooms, 2 deluxe double (or triple) rooms and 2 superior double rooms. So no matter what your budget is our rooms will suit your requirements!
The house has a large shared living room where you can meet and socialize with the other guests. In this area you can play pool, watch a movie in the outdoor cinema or take a swim in our swimming pool of 8 x 4 metres.
On the other side of the house, on ground level, you will find our large lounge with a BBQ area and open kitchen. This unique set up will make you feel right at home. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in this area. You can watch our chef cook up the most delicious traditional meals either inside or outside in our grand outdoor Boretti kitchen. This lounge is the perfect place to hang out after your surf session and share your Moroccan adventures while drinking a cold beer (BYO), a soda or a fresh juice.
Our Surf & Yoga House is centrally located in a nice and quiet area of Taghazout Bay, Tamraght. The surfcamp offers high to standard accommodation at affordable rates. The house is located just 1 km from the famous surf spots Banana Point, Devils Rock and Crocro Beach. Situated just a stroll away from world to class breaks, our surf house is an ideal place for surfers of all levels of experience.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:The concept of this surf house is that we work with a “one package fits all’ system. We offer an all-inclusive formula package that includes the room for week prices. We are the only surf camp that offers a “one package fits all” deal at very competitive rates. We want you to get the most out of your stay at the Surf House, that is why we offer a package that includes everything you need + free extra inclusions!! This package can be booked for a minimum of 5 nights up to 21 nights.
We do accept stays under 5 days based on availability. Airport transfers are not included with stays under 5 days.
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
We have two mixed shared bedroom with en to suite bathroom. It is located on the top level of our surfhouse and has the best view in the house. The traditional Moroccan Tadelact bathroom contains a shower, toilet and fresh towels. This shared bedroom sleeps 4 & 6 people in 3 bunk beds. Free Wi to Fi is available in your room and throughout the house.
Room Type: Private
The triple rooms are fully equipped bedrooms with en to suite bathroom. The traditional Moroccan Tadelact bathroom contains a hot shower, toilet and fresh towels. This standard bedroom offers single, twin and triple bed options. The rooms were built in December 2014 and provide the comfort you need for a relaxing holiday. Free Wi to Fi is available in your room and throughout the house.
Room Type: Private
The superior double room is a 50 m2 bedroom with en to suite luxury bathroom. The bathroom has a rain shower in the ceiling, a bathtub and a toilet. This superior double bedroom has a king to sized bed of 2x2 meters and a flat to screen TV with a range of movies and series for a relaxing night in your room. There is a walk to in closet for your clothes and a safe to store all your important documents and items. We also have a mini to bar with cold drinks installed in the rooms. Free Wi to Fi is available in your room and throughout the house.
Room Type: Private
The triple rooms are fully equipped bedrooms with en to suite bathroom. The traditional Moroccan Tadelact bathroom contains a hot shower, toilet and fresh towels. The rooms were built in December 2014 and provide the comfort you need for a relaxing holiday. Free Wi to Fi is available in your room and throughout the house.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Agadir and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- - Nearest Airport: Agadir
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 20
- - Time from Airport in a car: 40 minutes
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Surf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Surf Lessons
Intermediate Surf Lessons
Advanced Surf Lessons
Surf conditions in Taghazout:
Air Temp (°C)
The surrounding 10km area of Taghazout & Tamraght have gained legendary status as a surf mecca and without doubt Morocco's surf capital. There are not many places in the world that have waves accessible to beginner, intermediate and advanced surfers but this area has it all.
Taghazout waves includes the beginner/intermediate surf spots Panaromas & Hash's Point. Further south is the long stretch of beach that leads to the next town of Tamraght, a fantastic learner area with two advanced breaks at the south end Devils Rock & Banana Point.
On the north end of town is Moroccos most famous wave, Anchor Point, a world class long right break. And around this headland is La Source & Killers, another two of Moroccos most reliable & famous waves.
10km further north is the town of Tamri which has a great selection of beginner & intermediate waves as well as a few secret spots.
Come Surf Taghazout with us....
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 28 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 28 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- If you are obliged to cancel your booking you should write to Solid Surf House/ Solid Holiday Services Ltd. immediately. Free cancellation is applicable within 24 hours after we received the booking form with exception of bookings made within 14 days before arrival dates. Bookings within 14 days before arrival date can not be cancelled and require 100% compensation. After 24 Hours the following sliding scale determines if your holiday is refundable: - Cancellation over 6 weeks before arrival date- loss of 50% of holiday cost (deposit) – however it is possible to reschedule this for a 150,- euro fee per person. In that way your holiday and deposit is not completely lost*. Refund: 50% incase of full 100% payment. No refund when only 50% is paid. - Cancellation 4 – 6 weeks before arrival date- loss of 75% of total holiday cost. Refund: 25% incase of full 100% payment. – however it is possible to reschedule this for a 200,- fee per person. - Cancellation under 4 weeks before arrival date- loss of 100% of holiday cost. Refund: 0% incase of full 100% payment. No reschedule possible.
Similar Surf Packages in Taghazout, Morocco
The Surfholidays Advantage
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Ayoub