Morocco Surf Riders
Morocco surf riders apartments are based right on the beach front of the famous fishing bay of Taghazout overlooking hash point and anchor point surf spots
from the balcony you can check the waves or relax and have a drink and watch the surfers
Our apartments of 2 bedromm and large living room ,kitchen,hot shower ,seeside balcony can accommodate 7 geusts
Surf lessons,guiding and equipments is all available
We are located in Taghazout the surf capital of Morocco ,20 minute drive from Agadir and 45 minutes from the airport.
It is surrounded by sandy beaches and headland that continue for 200kms north to Essouira
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:breakfast : 3 euros
dinner BBQ : 10 euros
surf equipments : 8 euros per day
Room Type: Private
2 bedroom(1 double,1 twine) fully equipped kitchen,large living room ,hot shower and open balcony over looking hash point and anchor point surf spots ,TV, extra blankets and towels
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Agadir almassira airport and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €30
- - Nearest Airport: Agadir almassira airport
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 45 km
- - Time from Airport in a car: 45 min
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Taghazout
Surf conditions in Taghazout:
Air Temp (°C)
The surrounding 10km area of Taghazout & Tamraght have gained legendary status as a surf mecca and without doubt Morocco's surf capital. There are not many places in the world that have waves accessible to beginner, intermediate and advanced surfers but this area has it all.
Taghazout waves includes the beginner/intermediate surf spots Panaromas & Hash's Point. Further south is the long stretch of beach that leads to the next town of Tamraght, a fantastic learner area with two advanced breaks at the south end Devils Rock & Banana Point.
On the north end of town is Moroccos most famous wave, Anchor Point, a world class long right break. And around this headland is La Source & Killers, another two of Moroccos most reliable & famous waves.
10km further north is the town of Tamri which has a great selection of beginner & intermediate waves as well as a few secret spots.
Come Surf Taghazout with us....
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to midday the day before and you will not be charged the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in Taghazout, Morocco
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 100,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: Lahcen