SELINA SURF CLUB PUERTO ESCONDIDO
Explore our Available Surf Packages
Private & Shared room options
2.5 out of 5
Nestled away on the cool Escondido coast, you’ll be transported to a surfer’s paradise away from the hustle and bustle. Puerto Escondido hotels don’t stack up to the fun, friendly community we’ve built at Selina. If you’re wondering where to stay in Puerto Escondido, Mexico, look no further than our stylish, comfortable accommodations.
In every one of our Selina locations we recruit local artists to help us design custom murals and art around every corner. Puerto Escondido Mexico is no different! Hang out by the pool, meet new friends at our on to site bar and restaurant, and sign up for one of the many social events we host at Selina Puerto Escondido.
If you’re looking for wellness in Puerto Escondido, Selina hosts yoga classes, mindfulness, and other workshops to help you stay healthy while on the road. We have rooms for every budget, from dorms to private rooms and even deluxe options.
It may be called the Hidden Port, but this town is a popular hang out right on the beach. Breathtaking ocean views meet a surplus of water activities. Puerto Escondido surf is some of the best around, and Selina Surf Club is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of it. Our surf instructors are passionate about taking your surfing skills to the next level.
When you need a break from the board, Puerto Escondido things to do are abundant. Discover life in the local markets on a walking tour, or paddle off into the sunset with a canoe tour at dusk. There are lots of day trips available from Puerto Escondido, as well as adventures through nature with canopy tours, ziplining, and more.
This city is easily the chillest place in Mexico. Not only are the beaches top of the line, Escondido is a food lover’s paradise with plenty to choose, from mole to chapulines, if you’re brave. Selina Puerto Escondido is ready and waiting for you to visit!
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
How did you like the accommodation?
Accommodation was OK, although don’t expect something fancy/super clean despite the package high price!
The hostel amenities were nice (swimming pool, night events).
Location is great though and many bars and restaurants around.
How were the surf lessons?
Good lessons. The instructor was competent.
I wish the instructor was a bit more friendly/talkative though to make the experience more fun.
Thanks for providing your feedback, this is very important to us.
We will work on the aspects you mentioned in order to provide a better experience for future visitors.
Once again thank you for you feedback.
Extras:Towels available for $1 or 20mxn, Pets are welcome for an additional $10 per night.
Room Type: Private
If you want a nice rest and some peace and quiet while keeping an eye on your wallet, these rooms are the perfect option. Enjoy a comfortable full sized bed with a shared shower. You’ll get the full Selina treatment while having your own place to retire to in the evenings.
Room Type: Private
If you want a nice rest and some peace and quiet while keeping an eye on your wallet, our standard rooms are the perfect option. Rooms have a queen sized bed with private bathroom. You’ll get the full Selina treatment while having your own place to retire to in the evenings.
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
The classic Selina option! This is the best way to immerse yourself in the Selina community and meet your fellow travellers – all while getting the most value for your budget. Bathrooms are shared.
Room Type: Shared - Female
The classic Selina option! Bunk up with your new friends without sacrificing comfort – or privacy. Selina’s dorms are not like you’d find in your typical hostel. We set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure. This is the best way to immerse yourself in the Selina community and meet your fellow travelers – all while getting the most value for your budget. Bathrooms are shared.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Puerto Escondido International Airport PXM, Costera Km. 6.5, Aeropuerto, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 5 kms
- - Time from Airport in a car: 15 minutes
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Surf Lessons we offer:
Private Surf Lessons
Private Surf Lessons
Surf conditions in Oaxaca - Puerto Escondido:
Air Temp (°C)
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 7 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 7 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- During HOLIDAYS, BANK HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS, cancellations / modifications are free of charge up to 15 DAYS prior your arrival. After that, we will charge your credit card with 100% of the surf camp. Cancellations / Modifications are free of charge prior to 7 DAYS days before your check-in date the rest of the year. After that, the surf package will be non-refundable and you will be charged with 100% of the surf package. In case of No-show, 100% of the surf package will be charged to your credit card. We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave. Same applies for our surf equipment. Different cancellation/modification policies apply for groups. CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm (in your destination’s time zone) at least 1 day prior to arrival, depending on the property. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a one-night cancellation fee, plus tax.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in Oaxaca - Puerto Escondido, Mexico
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Selina Team