Blue Horizon Maldives (Surf safari)
Explore our Available Surf Packages
Shared room options
We have a liveaboard named Horizon II. Horizon II is a wooden built liveaboard that has 6 cabins and 12 pax can sleep in 6 cabins as a private charter.
If we have an open boat, then we can accommodate 10 pax total!
We have an experienced surf guide on board as well. two professional cooks who make the best food in the world! We have two stand up paddle boards, fishing rods as well for extra activities.
Waves suit novices to professionals, the waves are from 3 feet to 8 feet. Rarely 12 feet (very good swell). March to October is the most consistent time
Huvadhoo is one of the most beautiful atolls of the Maldives located at the southern atoll. The best part about Huvadhoo is that the surf breaks are nearby. It takes only 30 to 45 mins to reach to the next surf break! Besides that, the surf breaks are less crowded and amazing. The sandbanks are nearby in this region and the snorkeling spots are excellent that creates Huvadhoo an ultimate surfing destination in the Maldives.
You will need to fly to the capital Male and then get a domestic flight to Kooddoo Atoll
- Room types
- Getting there
Additional Fees:Some islands charge a small fee for island hopping that is 10$ to 15$ per pax. Some islands don't charge any money!
Extras:The service charge of 100$ per pax per week is mandatory. Can pay more if the service was better than expected! This goes to crew only which is 10$ a day
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
We have 6 cabins on board and each cabin can accommodate 2 pax! Each cabin has twin beds,
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to KDM Airport and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- - Nearest Airport: KDM Airport
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 20 mins on Dhoni
- - Time from Airport in a car: N/A
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Surf conditions in Southern Atolls:
Air Temp (°C)
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 60 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 60 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- Cancellations will subject to the below fees accordingly: After confirmed reservation 20% of the total amount 150 days prior safari start date 30% of the total amount 120 days prior safari start date 50% of the total amount 60 days prior safari start 100% of the total amount
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in Southern Atolls, Maldives
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Ameer