Sea Retreats Thulusdhoo
Private & Shared room options
Sea Retreats Thulusdhoo is a brand to new guesthouse on the island of Thulusdhoo. Guests can enjoy the best of
Maldives with a wide range of excursions including Diving, Snorkeling, Sandbank Trips, Kayaking, Dolphin
Cruise, and more.
We have five well to appointed air to conditioned rooms. Three of the rooms are dorm rooms having bunk beds, one
room is a double room and one room is a twin room. All the rooms have attached bathroom and feature
wardrobe, dressing table, fan and air conditioning.
Enjoy guidance and lessons available on demand.
We're located on the island of Thulusdhoo, North Male’ Atoll, just 30 mins by speedboat. The island is
renowned for its world famous surf break ‘Cokes'; considered by many surfers as the best wave of the Maldives
due to its perfection and consistency. In addition, few travelers know that Thulusdhoo has some amazing dive
spots within short boat ride from the island. We offer SSI certification courses from the very basic Open Water
courses to Instructor courses.
There are various transfer options available from Airport or Male city to Thulusdhoo. You can choose between
scheduled speedboat, scheduled public ferry or private speedboat charter.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:12% GST, 10% Service Charge and $3 per person per day Green Tax
Room Type: Private
Private room with triple single beds and attached bathroom.
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
Shared room with 4 beds.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Velana International Aiport and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: USD$30
- Price for more than 4: USD$30
- - Nearest Airport: Velana International Aiport
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 25 km
- - Time from Airport in a car: 30 mins speedboat
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Surf conditions in North Male Atoll:
Air Temp (°C)
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 15 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 15 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- Written cancellation should be sent by email. Cancellation charges are applicable as below: ▪ Above 30 days prior: 50% ▪ 15-30 days prior to arrival: 50% ▪ 8-14 days prior to arrival: 75% ▪ Less than 07 days prior to arrival: 100% ▪ No show 100% of the stay ▪ Early departures or cancellations made on arrival will not be refunded.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in North Male Atoll, Maldives
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Ahmed