Marine Court 1st Floor Apartment
Marine Court Apartments are on the second floor across the road from Bundoran's Main Beach.
Surfing is available from many areas close by.
Tullan stand, to Rossnowlagh
Each apartments is very spacious with Two Bedrooms, a Lounge area and open plan kitchen. Electric storage heating. Towels and linen are all supplies for you and a fully fitted kitchen for basic cooking.
Located on the Wild Atlantic Way.
We are only across from the Atlantic coast and approx 2 minutes walk from the restaurants, pubs, and visitor attractions offering extensive leisure facilities and activities.
The apartments are 2nd floor so not suitable for walking difficulties
Bundoran is a great base for an active holiday Surfing, Hillwalking, Kayaking, Horseriding.
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:Oil and electricity is charged on arrival €10.00 per night
Pets €30 per stay
Security deposit on arrival €150, cash only, refundable on departure once house clears departure check.
Room Type: Private
Two Bedroom Apartment with 1 x Double bedroom room & 1 x Double bedroom with extra single bed.
Lounge and open plan kitchen.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Knock and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €100
- Price for more than 4: €250
- - Nearest Airport: Knock
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 100
- - Time from Airport in a car: 1.25 hrs
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Bundoran
Level: All Levels
Bundoran, popularly known as Ireland’sSurf Capital, is located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Donegal, against a backdrop of the majestic Ben Bulben mountain range. Bundoran is an ideal place to visit, take on new adventures or simply relax.
3 Mins from Pampa
3 min form the Peak
5 min to Tullan strand.
15 mins to Rossnowlagh
Ireland's best known wave. Situated 150 yards off the shore in the middle of town.
It is a perfect ‘Peak’ with a left and right running down the reef either side. The left is longer with more sections and the right is shorter and hollower.
Suited more for the experienced surfer, it has a shallow breaking hollow nature. Low to mid tide on the push. It starts to break at 2 to 3 foot and it can handle triple overhead waves.
Level: All Levels
2km beach from the north end of Bundoran to the Estuary at Ballyshannon.
Quoted as Ireland’s most consistent beach break.
Tullan is open to almost any swell going. There are waves along the whole stretch of beach, works best at low tide at the south end of the strand.
Situated at the south end of the bay. PAMPA is definitely for experts only. It is a very shallow slab of rock onto reef with a vertical take off and dredging tube all the way to the end of the reef
Surf conditions in Bundoran:
Air Temp (°C)
As the Stormriders Surf Guide says “Donegal Bay is one of the few places in Europe to warrant the title ‘a surfer’s paradise"
Tullan Strand surf beach in Bundoran is one of the most consistent beginner's waves in the country. It is the perfect place to start, and is great for intermediates with a perfect wedge appearing off the cliff.
A few km's north is Rossnowlagh, said to be the first beach ever to be surfed in Ireland back in the 60s. It’s a perfect place for beginners and intermediate surfers to polish their skill. Don’t forget to have a drink in the legendary Surfers Bar before you leave!
In the centre of Bundoran town is The Peak, one of Ireland's best wave. Numerous World and European surfing competitions have been held here, it’s a perfect place to watch the locals rip it up.
40 minutes south of Bundoran, in Sligo, is the surf promenade at Strandhill, a very popular surf beach with surf shops and the famous Strand Bar.
For intermediates and advanced there are countless choices, it’s all about exploring and finding out for yourself. Mullaghmore head is Ireland’s premier big wave spot, made famous when local tow-in surfers caught 60 foot waves. Drive further west in Sligo and you will reach Easkey, home to Ireland’s most famous wave.
Come Surf Bundoran with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 28 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 28 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to 30 days before travelling and you will be refunded the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in Bundoran, Ireland
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 100,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: Joanne