Wave House - Surf Camp
Private & Shared room options
5 out of 5
Our surf camp allows different types of accommodation from Dorm rooms (mix and for girls only) to Private Studio 2 levelled rooms.
In all our comfortable rooms you will find the facilities you need: AC, hot water, TV with satellite channels, safe box.
Inside the camp you will never get bored: 2 swimming pools, where we organise surf trainings also, Wi to Fi all over the territory, BBQ area, chill out area where you can watch movies or play PSP.
Also we have a restaurant with delicious Western and Indonesian cuisines, where you can choose your daily free breakfast and enjoy lunch or dinner.
We offer for guests Free gym, sports swimming pool, water slides, sauna and steam room in 5 mins by feet from the camp.
We have individual approach to everyone, because it’s very important for your safety and progress in surfing.
Doesn't metter if you are total beginner or intermediate surfer, we will provide you with lessons every day 6 days per week (Saturday is day off), 1 lesson per day.
There is an online schedule where you can find information about time and place of your lesson.
Every lesson lasts 3 hours and includes a theory part right before you go to the ocean, practice in the water (2 hours) and discussion of your progress and mistakes after every lesson.
Wave House surf camp located in Berawa, Canggu area. Our camp provides super comfortable rooms and surfing lessons of all the levels 365 days a year!
The location is perfect: beautiful quite place that is surrounded by rice terraces and close to shops, cafes, bars and night clubs. The closest beach and surf spot Berawa is located within walking distance.
With our team you will get full immersion into the world of surfing on Bali waves!
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
How did you like the accommodation?
How were the surf lessons?
I liked a lot surfing lessons and the professionalism of the instructors.
Extras:Hard Board rent - 8$ per day
Motorbike rent - 4$ per day
Yoga classes - 10$ per session
Massage - 10$ per session
Room Type: Private
Room Type: Private
Room Type: Private
Room Type: Shared - Female
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Ngurah Rai International Airport and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- - Nearest Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 15km
- - Time from Airport in a car: 1 hour
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Surf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Surf Lessons
Our lessons are 2 hours per day and include Surfboard & Wetsuit. Before lesson you have a theory part with all necessary information to start practicing. You will learn everything from standing techniques to turning and finally catching "green" waves. After lesson our professional instructors organize photo review, to explain how to avoid current mistakes to improve your surfing faster.
Intermediate Surf Lessons
We will take you to the best waves in the area for your ability. Every day you will have 2 hours lessons with Surfboard & Wetsuit included. We have 2 instructors for every 7 students. After lesson our professional instructors organize photo review, to explain how to avoid current mistakes to improve your surfing faster.
Surf conditions in Bali:
Air Temp (°C)
Year round Surf destination. April to November is the dry season and most popular time. Jan-Feb expect heavy afternoon rains but still plenty of surf and less crowds.
Bali benefits from an almost endless supply of Southern Ocean groundswell meaning you are very rarely disappointed. SW swells wrap around the Bukit peninsula creating an array of world class lefts including the infamous Uluwatu which is Bali's most consistent wave. It is for the more experienced surfers and it tends to section when it's smaller which does spread the crowds out by allowing take offs almost anywhere down the line. The wave is broken down into three sections, Inside corner, Racetracks and Outside corner.
Further down the Bukit peninsula you can find Padang Padang which is home to Bali's most desired barrel and a more chilled out Bali surf holidays place to stay than the busier Kuta. It is a beautiful white sandy beach with reef out back for the more advanced, while in front it is perfect for beginners.
Bingin reef is a fun short tube wave, that can get crowded.
Dreamland beach is next in line and is one of the more user friendly beaches on the Bukit. It runs from deep water and can often be a shore break where you need to avoid creasing your board or hitting one of the many tourists playing on the inside.
Balangan is slightly more secluded with another perfect looking left point. It fires when the swell direction is big enough and coming from the right direction.
For beginners & intermediates there are many quality beach breaks around including the long beach break in the centre of Kuta and up to Legian. Further north west is Canggu which has a better mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced waves than the high performance waves on the Bukit Peninusla.
On the east side of the island you can find Nusa Dua, Sanur & further up Keramus. This side of Bali tends to work better in the Wet season (October to April).
Across from the Bali Peninsula is Grajagan or G-Land. A much more remote spot than the rest of Bali, surrounded by thick jungle and wild animals. It is often referred to as the best wave in the world. A long very consistent wave with a variety of different sections. but mostly for experienced surfers.
Come Surf Bali with us...
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 60 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 60 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES OF THE BOOKING BY THE GUEST: – Cancellation or changing booking up to 2 (two) months before the date of arrival is charged 500000 IDR (~ 38 USD) administration fee. – If the cancellation is made less than 2 month prior to your arrival date, 20% deposit will not be refunded. – The Guest, who wants to cancel the booking, have an option to pass it over to another person, who fulfills the terms and conditions of the Wave House. – If the Guest decides to cancel part or full booking after having checked in, the Camp will keep 50% of a total price of the canceled nights. – Any add-ons, that were booked before the arrival, may be canceled free of charge if the Camp won’t have had any expenses for booking them yet. – The Guest can upgrade the room type without an administration fee by paying the difference of the room prices if the required rooms are available. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES OF THE BOOKING BY THE COMPANY: – The Wave House reserves the right to resign contract under extraordinary circumstances if the booked service and/or arrangement cannot be provided or in any other case if we consider it to be a necessary measure. The Camp will be refunded the booking value and the price of any services you didn’t use.
Similar Properties in Bali, Indonesia
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 100,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: Putu