Terrasse Apartment in central Biarritz
*KEYWEEK LUXURY HOLIDAY HOMES*
A modern luxury 2 bedroom apartment with terrace overlooking Les halles market in Biarritz.
The apartment has two bedrooms: one has a king size bed and the other one a queen bed, which can be converted into two single beds. One faces the market hall while the other looks onto a quiet street. The large bathroom is equipped with a luxury rain to head shower.
The kitchen opens up onto a large porch which overlooks the famous Les Halles market. You can find just about everything here from fresh and local products to gastronomic specialties.
The adjoining, modern living room has a comfortable sofa, two big lounge chairs and impressive wall art. The dining table is a heart of the apartment: four chairs and a bench provide enough room for up to 6 people.
The apartment also features a large terrace, private parking, concierge services, and for an additional fee on site: access to a gym, spa and heated swimming pool.
In the middle of downtown Biarritz, over looking Les Halles market.
The city’s best restaurants and bars just a short walk away you can change scenery whenever you feel like.
La Cote des Basques surf beach is a 10 minute walk away
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Private
The apartment has two bedrooms: one has a king size bed and the other one a queen bed, which can be converted into two single beds.
One faces the market hall while the other looks onto a quiet street. The large bathroom is equipped with a luxury rain to head shower.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Biarritz
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 5
- - Time from Airport in a car: 10
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Biarritz
Côte des Basques
Level: All Levels
A Long Beach perfect for beginners, intermediates and advanced surfers.
Just be careful when the tide comes up not to get stuck in the water!
A beach where all intermediate to advanced surfers can have fun ! ; to )
Surf conditions in Biarritz:
Air Temp (°C)
Biarritz lies in the centre of Europe's most epic surf coastline. Running from Seignosse/Hossegor & Capbreton to Hendaye on the French coast and into San Sebastian and Zarautz on the Spanish coast you will get to experience every kind of wave imaginable.
The flow of the Bay of Biscay means the water is warm up until the end of September, so wetsuits are optional!
The city has two main beaches, the Grand Plage and Cote des Basques. The Grand Plage is the town's beautiful chic beach overlooked by the casino and Hotel du Palais. It can produce some excellent hollow waves.
On the south side of town is La Côte des Basques, one of Europe's best beginner beaches and a perfect place to base yourself on a Biarritz surf holiday. The beach is more sheltered than most of the other beaches which means beginners and longboarders can enjoy really nice mellow rides. The beach continues south and has many surfable peaks.
Both beaches host different European and World surf contests, the highlight being the Biarritz Surf Festival in July.
A km north is Anglet's stretch of beaches. You check from the road above which spot is working - some great bodyboard spots also and numerous jetties help shape the banks.
A few kms south is Ilbarritz, great place to find some hidden spots. Keep exploring south and you will come across some great beginner spots like Hendaye, and for the more experienced the pointbreak Lafitenia (beside Quiksilvers European headquarters) and the reef breaks around Guethary such as Avalanche and Les Alcyons.
The famous Belharra big wave lies 2kms off the coast from nearby St.Jean de Luz. It was made famous in 2003 when locals shocked the world by riding its 66ft peak!
Come Surf Biarritz with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 30 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 30 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to 30 days before travelling and you will be refunded the balance.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in Biarritz, France
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Camille, Katherine & Mélissa