Lapoint Surf Camp Costa Rica
Explore our Available Surf Packages
Shared & Private room options
The surf camp is located in a lush garden with the main villa and five bungalows. Located only a 3 to minute drive south of Santa Teresa you are within walking distance of the stunning surfing beach Playa Carmen. With a great vibe and nice lounge to and hangout area by the pool, the camp is ideal for relaxing after an eventful day.
We have a minimum stay of 7 to days in all of our camps, with set arrival and departure always on Mondays.
Santa Teresa is a charming little surf village with cozy restaurants and bars. We love it for the Pura Vida vibe, amazing surf, many activity options and dreamy surroundings. Santa Teresa is also famous for amazing wildlife, some of the world's most beautiful beaches and an unbeatable atmosphere.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
One of our four great dorm rooms in an open air design villa with a big lounge and projector set up for watching movies in the evening
The area is blessed with a cooling afternoon breeze flowing straight through the rainforest up the hill to soothe your soul. Outside you can enjoy hammocks and lounges in and out of the sun, and mini to lounges between the dorms.
Room Type: Private
One of our two great double rooms in our open air designed villa overlooking the ocean.
There is large open style living room with many facilities including a big lounge and a projector set to up. Outside you can enjoy hammocks and lounges in and out of the sun, and mini to lounges. The area is blessed with a cooling afternoon breeze flowing straight through the rainforest up the hill to soothe your soul.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to San José International Airport and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €65
- Price for more than 4: €60
- - Nearest Airport: San José International Airport
- - Distance from Airport in kms:
- - Time from Airport in a car: 6
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Surf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Surf Lessons
Level 1 - If you have never surfed before this course is for you. Groups are made up of 6 surfers per instructor and we will get you catching as many waves as possible.
Intermediate Surf Lessons
Level 2 - For those that are catching white water no problem and want to start surfing green waves.
Advanced Surf Lessons
Level 3 - We will take you surfing reefs and point break and build up your surfing confidence
Surf conditions in Santa Teresa:
Air Temp (°C)
Surf beaches around Santa Teresa
Playa El Carmen is the most popular spot in this laid back Santa Teresa surf area. It is an excellent open beach break for all standards. Surfing Playa Santa Teresa is a mix of sand and volcanic rock which create some barrel riding waves. Hermosa offers gentler waves, an excellent spot for beginners.
Air temperature in Santa Teresa is the same year round 32°C. The seasons can be divided in two: From December to April you have the Dry Season, and from May to November the Wet Season. The busiest time for tourism in Costa Rica is the Dry Season.
Santa Teresa is a year round surf destinations. From April to October is the larger swell season. From December to March waves are smaller but nice and clean, usually around 4 foot and it is probably the best time to stay at a Santa Teresa Surf Camp. The Wind is not usually a major factor and glassy offshore conditions are usually best in the morning.
The area has dozens of waves off the beaten track waiting to be explored and surfed from Manzanillo in the north and around to Montezuma on the other side. Come Surf Santa Teresa with us...
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 60 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 60 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- The date of which Lapoint Travels receive the cancellation will be crucial for the amount of the amends refunded / the customer's payment responsibilities. Cancellation in days before departure: Percentage of total amends refunded: From 61 days or more to arrival; 75% (you will be charged 25 % of the total amount) 31-60 days to arrival: 50% (you will be charged 50 % of the total amount) Under 30 days to arrival: 0% (you will be charged 100 % of the total amount) We have a minimum stay of 7-days in all of our camps, with set arrival and departure always on Mondays.
Similar Surf Packages in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Marco