BUNGIBOZ - Pool & Ocean Views
3 bedroom Bungalow 500 metres from the surf, in Famara sleeping 6 people.
The Bungalow has 3 bedrooms: the first with a Double bed, the second with a double bed, the third with two single beds. The Bungalow has 2 Bathrooms
It has a swimming pool, terrace, garden and views of the ocean and the volcanoes. WIFI is available for Free.
The Bungalow is 500m from the surf, where you can surf all day and enjoy some of the most spectacular sunsets in the evening.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Private
Bungalow with pool BUNGIBOZ in Famara for 6 persons with pool, terrace, garden, views to the ocean, views of the volcanoes, WIFI and less than 500m to the sea.
2 Double Bed
2 Single Bed
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Lanzarote
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 30km
- - Time from Airport in a car: 33min
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Lanzarote
Surf conditions in Lanzarote:
Air Temp (°C)
The best waves occur in the north half of Lanzarote. The Island has consistent year round surf and 22 degree plus sunshine meaning you don't need a thick wetsuit and in the summer you can get by in a shortie or even just shorts!
Lessons often occur on the Lanzarote's most reliable surf beach, Playa de Famara, on the north west coast of the island. A beautiful white sand beach that stretches for 6km and is surrounded by the stunning Famara mountain range. Another great beginners area is the north east of the island in Arrieta.
Surfing Lanzarote is all about the north part of the island. The area from Playa de Famara to La Santa has been described by the Stromriders Surf Guide as "one of the best surf locations in Europe!" This stretch of Lanzarote picks up all the north and west swells and contains a mix of surf breaks facing numerous different directions. So no matter what way the wind is blowing there will always be a range of peaks to surf.
The more intermediate/ advance area is 'El Centro' in La Santa, in the north west and not far from Famara, it’s a solid reef break, best at high tide.
Travel around the north of the island and you will find many different breaks including some world class 'lava reefs'. Each September the WSL World Tour comes to town with the 6 star prime event. The worlds best surfers compete for the €125,000 in prize money.
Come Surf Lanzarote with us...
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to midday the day before and you will not be charged the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Ana