Tofino Travellers Guesthouse
Shared & Private room options
The Tofino Travellers Guesthouse is for the budget to conscious traveller seeking the peace and comfort of staying with good friends. We offer quiet rooms, ridiculously comfortable beds, and a delicious breakfast of home made waffles washed down with locally roasted organic coffee. You can also use our fully equipped kitchen or BBQ on the deck to whip up your own feast.
Our guesthouse is a great base from which to tackle the wild west coast or soak up the magical haven of natural beauty that is Tofino. Just sitting on our deck and taking in the scenery of the mountains, harbour and nearby islands is worth the room rate!
We offer rooms with private bathrooms for couples or families, and single beds for those travelling alone.
We overlook the Bay, so you will be surfing in minutes! You can see eagles in the trees, everything is walkable and we have bikes to use and more. During the summer the city has a free bus to the main beaches in Tofino. You will will find this small hippy town and welcome relief from big cities
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:Parking is available on a first come first served or you just have to park further away and walk here.
Extras:Towels $2, Wash and Dry your closes $7.50, Bikes $10
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
Super comfortable bunk bed. The bed frames are all hand made and supper cool. Led lights with usb plug to ins
Room Type: Private
This is our largest room with a Queen sized bed, and a full bathroom (bathtub). Very minimally decorated and still the same great experience. Waffle breakfast waiting for your in the morning in the kitchen (if you don't sleep in!)
Room Type: Private
When you get married and have 2 kids and still want to go to a funky guest house but you don't want to share a room with others.... this room could be for you. 2 double beds, private bathroom with shower. Waffle breakfast waiting for your in the morning in the kitchen (if you don't sleep in!)
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: Tofino
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 10
- - Time from Airport in a car: 20mins
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Looking for Surf Schools in Vancouver Island
Surf conditions in Vancouver Island:
Air Temp (°C)
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to 30 days before travelling you will not be charged the balance.
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 100,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: Nick