Silver Point Hotel
Silverpoint Hotel is a unique boutique hotel that offers the services and amenities of a luxury hotel, set within an intimate environment. The hotel consists of 58 units. It truly epitomizes Caribbean Chic at its finest! This style to savvy hotel is equipped with a modern two storey open concept bar and restaurant, with Caribbean inspired cuisine delivered with a modern twist… an expansive pool and a cozy lounge space with gratis Wi to Fi.
Silver Point Hotel is located on Silver Rock beach on the point where Atlantic Ocean meets Caribbean sea creating prefect surfing conditions.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:17.5% tax is applicable to the room rate.
Room Type: Private
Cool and contemporary, featuring one room with private balcony or terrace with seating, one king sized bed, flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, iPod station, AC, and fully fitted spa style bathroom. All rooms are non to smoking.
Room Type: Private
Sensational one bedroom apartment .. featuring living area with private balcony or terrace complete with seating, one pull out sofa bed, large flat screen TV with cable, DVD player and iPod station. Kitchen area with microwave, fridge/freezer. Separate bedroom area with king sized bed and AC. Fully fitted bathroom with marble accents and rain shower. All rooms are non to smoking.
Room Type: Private
Sensational one bedroom apartment with views of the ocean... featuring living area with private balcony or terrace complete with seating, one pull out sofa bed, large flat screen TV with cable, DVD player and iPod station. Kitchen area with microwave, fridge/freezer. Separate bedroom area with king sized bed and AC. Fully fitted bathroom with marble accents and rain shower. All rooms are non to smoking.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We don't provide airport transfers but you can book one easily here: Airport Transfers
- - Nearest Airport: BGI
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 5
- - Time from Airport in a car: 10
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in South Coast
Surf conditions in South Coast:
Air Temp (°C)
The island is only 22kms across so there are plenty of other options to explore further East, West and North. Below are a selection of options along the South Coast
One of the most consistent spots on the island. Breaks over flat reef and can produce fun lefts.
A great beginners beach break and longboarders wave. Perfect for kids also.
Sand bottom left, not the most consistent but can produce some glorious long intermediate waves and photo perfect tropical barrels.
Consistent fun right reefbreak that can get more interesting as the swell increases.
Right and Left reef break , on the less consistent South West side!
On the Eastern South side. Very consistent beach break that suits all standards.
Long beach can have some really fun waves and is a great go to spot on a daily basis. It can close out and be hard to read at times but always worth a look.
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancels anytime up to 7 days before travelling and you will not be charged the balance.
Similar Surf Packages in South Coast, Barbados
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Samantha