Our delightful home resides in one of Barbados's newest private communities, with only 6 houses in this private secure location. It is furnished to an exceptional standard with a spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The design of our home provides you with all of your desired home comforts and is complimented with charming a 'Bajan' feel.
There is comfortable accommodation for 4 people with indoor and outdoor dining facilities including a barbecue. After a day in the sea, relax in front of an LED Smart TV complete with free Netflix for your enjoyment. Tired of surfing the waves, then surf the net with our complimentary high speed broadband available throughout the villa.
Upstairs you will find a large and bright master bedroom with en to suite and a second guest room which can be set out as twin beds or a queen sized bed. Air conditioning is complimented by a gentle easterly breeze which sweeps refreshingly through the villa. There is a purpose built drying yard, ideal for storing your surfing equipment. Our home is located 2 minutes walk to the well renowned Freights Bay and South Point surfing spots.
Located in Enterprise, on the south coast of the island, our home is an ideal base for surfers of all abilities. There are 2 well renowned surfing points located nearby which represent the best locations in Barbados.
Freights Bay is only 2 minutes walk from your doorstep and is ideal for long boarders, intermediate surfers and also beginners. The wave is in a sheltered bay that creates excellent offshore winds, creating the perfect surf conditions. The wave is the longest left in Barbados.
South Point is located a mere 5 minutes walk from our home and will provide you with multiple peak waves better known for its classic long left break but also has great punchy rights with a perfect air section.
Grantley Adams international airport is just 10 minutes away by car therefore no lengthy journey across the island.
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Extras:Extra bed is £15.00 per night
Beach towels complimentary
Beach chairs complimentary
Room Type: Private
Our villa benefits from the following:
High Speed Wireless Internet
Free Local Calls
Iron & Board
Parking for 2 cars
4 Ring Stove
Dishes & Utensils
1 Separate WC
Bathroom 1 to Toilet , Bath with Shower
Bathroom 2 to Toilet , Shower Enclosure
Bathroom 3 to Toilet
There are 3 bathrooms in total for your convenience. The first is located on the ground floor containing a toilet, sink and large mirror. The second is next to the guest bedroom containing a shower, toilet and sink. The third bathroom is a wonderful en suite accessed from the master bedroom. This contains a bath, shower, toilet and sink.
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Master to 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed , King size
Guest to 2 Single Bed , Can be joined to make a double
The master bedroom is well equipped with a king sized bed, bedside tables, lamps more than ample wardrobe space. There is also a large en suite with a bath and shower. The guest bedroom has two single beds which can be joined together if required. A second bathroom is situated next to this bedroom. Both bedrooms have remote controlled air conditioning and delightful exposed beam ceilings.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Grantley Adams and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: £25.00
- - Nearest Airport: Grantley Adams
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 3
- - Time from Airport in a car: 10 minutes
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in South Coast
Level: All Levels
Freights Bay Barbados is located minutes away from Seriento. Freights Bay is a classic long left break, great for beginner/Intermediate Surfers and even Advanced Surfers on bigger days. Freights Bay is protected from the wind and the wind direction is usually off shore.
Level: All Levels
South Point is located 1km from Seriento. It is a multiple peak wave, making it easy to avoid the many surfers that visit the area.It is mainly a left but rights are great as well. This wave is really hollow and fast. It picks up any swell coming from the Atlantic Ocean and is the first place the surfers check for waves on the South side.
To find South Point turn left at the end of Massiah Drive and follow the road. Take the first right and drive until you see a long line of cars parked on the right hand side of the road by a pink house. Park and walk down the grass patch, where you will see people surfing. You have reached South Point!
Level: All Levels
Brandons is located on the South Coast, near to Bridgetown. This wave is a long left that is perfect for all levels of Surfers. The big open face of the wave makes it great for hitting the lip and getting long rides. Brandons breaks on a reef and reels for about 75 meters. The surf is good on a South East wind swell and the best time to Surf is at low tide. The beach is also amazing and you find many locals having picnics on the weekends while their children are Surfing. This wave is a must when visiting Barbados to Surf.
To get to Brandons from Seriento, head past Bridgetown, there is a police station on the left side and the garrison Savannah on the right. Take left down a steep hill and you have arrived at the Surf!
Surf conditions in South Coast:
Air Temp (°C)
The island is only 22kms across so there are plenty of other options to explore further East, West and North. Below are a selection of options along the South Coast
One of the most consistent spots on the island. Breaks over flat reef and can produce fun lefts.
A great beginners beach break and longboarders wave. Perfect for kids also.
Sand bottom left, not the most consistent but can produce some glorious long intermediate waves and photo perfect tropical barrels.
Consistent fun right reefbreak that can get more interesting as the swell increases.
Right and Left reef break , on the less consistent South West side!
On the Eastern South side. Very consistent beach break that suits all standards.
Long beach can have some really fun waves and is a great go to spot on a daily basis. It can close out and be hard to read at times but always worth a look.
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 28 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 28 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Properties in South Coast, Barbados
- Book your accommodation & surf lessons/guiding in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
- Manager: David