Discover Europe's best surf
- Beautiful old town
- Short 20 minute train ride from Lisbon
- Lively promenades, beach bars & restaurants
- Protected coastline and National Park
- Great variety of surf beaches
- Portugal's Surfing Mecca
- Beautiful traditional town with new surf culture
- Café lined beach promenades & cliffside restaurants
- World Surf Reserve
- 40 minutes from Lisbon, one of Europe's greatest cities
- Portugal's warmest water
- All standards of surf
- Charming old historic town
- Excellent nightlife
- Beautiful surrounds
- Portugal's Capital
- 10 different surf beaches within 20 kms
- Incredible old historic city
- Portugal's best restaurants & bars
- Great shopping!!
- Host of the Rip Curl Pro every October
- Accommodation on the Surf Beach
- Beginners & intermediate lessons
- Beautiful long beaches
Sagres - Vicentina Coast
- Portugal's secret West coast
- Protected national land - no over development
- Endless untouched beaches
- Peaceful, relaxing, back to nature
- All standards of surf
- One of Portugal's most historic towns
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Palaces, Castles, Monasteries
- 25 minutes from Lisbon Airport
- Beautiful hidden surf beaches & coves
Mention surfing holidays Portugal to anyone and they will become very jealous very quickly! The country is our most popular surf holiday destination and it is easy to see why.
Surfing Portugal's coastline will take you to beautiful unspoilt white sandy beaches that you would never normally get to - all of which have direct access to the best waves and surf Europe has to offer. Mix this with the laid back surf culture, traditional unspoilt towns, inexpensive cost of things, delicious seafood, great coffee (and Pastal de Nata custard tarts!!) and of course the friendliest of people and you will never want to leave!
We have a great mix of accommodation choices in Portugal. Top of the list is the traditional Portuguese town of Ericeira, a fantastically place to stay where old world meets new. Further down the coast we have options overlooking the Ocean in the beautiful historic town of Cascais. Moving northwards we have the Sintra & of course Peniche, an area that has become home to the Rip Curl Pro each year where all the worlds top surfers such as Kelly Slater come to surf Portugal's most famous wave Supertubos. And then there is the Algarve, with Lagos and the Vicentina Coastline offering option to allow you experience what surfing holidays Portugal are all about.
Come surf Portugal with us...