Change Dates / Search Availability
Bundoran is located in the North West of Ireland, an area described by the Stormriders surf guide as one of the few places in Europe to warrant the title ‘a surfer’s paradise’. The town itself is home to one of Ireland's most famous waves, The Peak, as well as countless beginner and intermediate spots including Tullan strand. Further north you can surf Rossnowlagh beach, one of the best beginner/intermediate beaches in Ireland. It's an ideal place to spend a weekend or a week long surf trip, enjoying the traditional music in the Irish bars and restaurants in town and learning how to surf the many waves on offer.
- Bundoran, Ireland
- Self Catering Houses
- On Tullan Strand Beginners Beach
- Sleep 6 - 3 Bedrooms
- Large fully equipped comfortable houses
- Great location on Rossnowlagh surf beach
- Beside Surf shop & Surf school
- Price is per room not per person
- Surfboard & Wetsuit included in price!
- Add surf lessons in the booking steps